Technical Support Consultant Apprentice Aindale Business Management Services
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for IT Support Consultant Apprentice with Aindale Business & Technology an IT Solutions Company based in Huddersfield.
Closing date: 22 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 41.25
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Technical Support Consultant, you will join our growing Technical Support team which sits as part of our Technical Operations, who ensures the smooth and successful delivery of all client requests. You will be responsible for providing remote technical support to our clients and internal colleagues across various product sets, diagnosing faults and providing service through to resolution. Customer service is a priority, as such you will enjoy the interaction and building rapport with our existing customer base.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with customer to understand client requests and how best resolve issues
- Providing 1st and 2nd line solutions and remediations
- Proactively reacting to the variations in the incoming call management to maintain an effective support service
- Prioritising tickets by severity and age ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Supporting clients managed backup solutions
- Determining when an escalation is required, and handing to the relevant team
- Triage issues and requests, as well as determine or provide the necessary follow up
- Supporting project implementations from initial customer training through to support
- Contribute to knowledge bases for basic issues, intended for use by the Service Desk in the knowledge repository
- Devise workarounds and interim solutions to ensure our clients experience minimum disruption
- Assisting the sales team with technical information and advice
Requirements and prospects
- Exposure to Windows 10 operating systems
- Any experience of building / rectifying issues with computer systems
- Desirable - Exposure to networking equipment (router, Wi-Fi etc)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills key
- An interest in technology and troubleshooting
- Capable of thinking outside the box
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a Managed Service Provider, providing a vast range of services and products both internally and to our clients. This can range from assisting a user on a single machine to entire infrastructure support, growth, and project work (and everything in between!). We are able to support clients primarily through our extensive RMM solution which supports an impressive toolkit for remote agents.
Why work for us?
We aim to provide you with peace of mind in addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities. You will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
- Company funded industry qualifications,
- Workplace Pension,
- Close to town centre / bus station / train station,
- Free Car Parking,
- Attendance Bonus Scheme,
- Sick pay,
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service to a max of 30 days.
We understand it is important to be proud of the company you work for, that’s why we’re proud to share with you some of our recent certifications, awards and employees’ achievements:
- ‘Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Certification’
- ‘IASME assessor’
- ‘Terra Server Award 2020’
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with Aindale BMS Ltd. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Lauren Fletcher 01133500333 Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.