Level 2 Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STRATFORD LIMITED
If you have a passion for childcare & are interested in earning money while you learn, this is the role for you. You will be working as part of a team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
Closing date: 18 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Support the managers and other staff in the daily running of the nursery
- Supervising children during playtime
- To contribute to the provision and maintenance of a healthy, safe and stimulating environment
- Creating a fun, safe and warm environment where children can flourish and grow
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can progress onto an Apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment, or onto further training at college
Things to consider
You will need to travel to one of our traning centres in Ponders End EN3 or Colindale NW9 one day a week for your training.
About the employer
Bright Little Stars Nursery, Stratford is the newest addition to the Bright Little Stars Group. Opened in May 2021, it is conveniently located next to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park within the New Garden Quarter development and has excellent public transport links. Our modern, purpose-built Nursery provides an exciting, safe and secure environment for the children.
We have three bright learning rooms specially designed for each of our age groups of babies, toddlers and pre-school featuring high ceilings, dual air-conditioning/heating systems, modern interactive LCD computer screens and technology, which includes teaching/learning tablets enabling children to enhance their ICT knowledge and practical skills in preparation for the future. We have carefully selected and are well equipped with high quality resources and equipment to meet all of our individual children’s needs which will ensure they have the best care and learning facilities possible.
Our outdoor play area in Stratford, featuring a range of modern and hand crafted equipment, gives each room direct access to the outdoors encouraging children to explore their physical potential and promotes the free flow of learning and exploration skills.
Our Stratford Nursery also has access to the beautiful 2-acre communal garden square. Our Children will have access to a custom-made playground activity centre for climbing, creative and imaginative play which balances freedom with safety. The garden square is surrounded by trees which creates a delightful, natural environment.
BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STRATFORD LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paediatric First Aid
- Early Years Practitioner level 2
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.