Reception and Administration Apprentice Genesis Employment Services Ltd
To be the first point of contact and to provide a professional and friendly customer service to all people coming to the office and to help give them the correct information and to help direct their queries.
Closing date: 10 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2021
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Welcoming clients and candidates on entering the office.
- Dealing with Customer queries (face to face and on telephone) directing them to the relevant department to resolve, or resolve personally.
- Registration process and Documentation procedures.
- Recruitment, Immigration, Right to Work (Visa’s, Law & Legislation) processes and document processing
- Work to, and understand GDPR Regulations.
- attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
- answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- take and relay messages
- provide information to callers
- greet persons entering organisation
- direct persons to correct destination
- deal with queries from the public and customers
- ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organisation – takes messages or redirects query
- general administrative and clerical support
- prepare letters and documents
- receive and sort mail and deliveries
- schedule appointments for registration & interviews for consultants
- maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
- organise meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate (i.e. a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates a logical mind and an organised and methodical approach to tasks
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Operates as a team member
- Able to work unsupervised but is able to recognise when to ask for help
- Effectively able to manage time and workload
Must have excellent written and spoken english
It is hoped that as you develop you will be asked to assist with the running of payroll and finance and will start to develop new skills
- Receive, calculate and complete timesheets in respect of all workers
- Accurately input data onto the TEMPAID, RECRUIT and relevant computer systems/programmes
- Liaise, where necessary with the various authorities regarding PAYE,NIC’s, SSP, SMP and AOE’s. Prepare, balance and submit for authorisation
- Ensure payment of AOE orders and pension contributions to the appropriate authority
About the employer
We work hard, play hard and have a friendly office atmosphere that many Candidates say they so rarely see with other UK employment agencies, proving that Genesis is not only a great company to be associated with, but a great place to work!
(You can find out a little more about some of the Genesis Team by reviewing our Company Profile/Brochure found on our website)
Why did we choose the name Genesis for the company name? Having spent over 20 years in the recruitment industry we thought it was time for change - a 'new beginning' in the way that recruitment agencies in the UK treated their employees and the service they provided to their clients.
We measure our success by the number of long-term and repeat clients who use us to fulfil their labour needs, the temporary workers who rely upon us to ensure they're being placed in a job that they'll love and the permanent placements we fill for old and new clients, at all levels in their organisation.
We are delighted to have been accepted as members of the REC and The ALP. We hold a Government GLA Gangmaster License proving that we adhere to all current Legislation and Code of Good Practice, ensuring that jobseekers and employers alike are treated equally and fairly, thus enjoying the highest service standards
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practioner Standard at Level 2
- Maths and English support as required
- All skills needed to carry out your duties
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.