Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 The Mount Hotel & Conference Centre
The Mount Hotel & Conference Centre are looking to recruit an Administration Apprentice. You will be required to assist with general admin duties on reception and in the Sales department.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
12 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The successful applicant will be involved in the following duties:
- Working in the reception area, answering phone calls
- Contacting customers
- Assisting with general administration in sales department
- Completing project based tasks
- Dealing with emails for Director and General Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written communications
- Confident I.T. skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Team player
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Grade 4/C at GCSE or equivalent in maths, English Language and preferably ICT, has been requested for this role
- The candidate can expect to have a progression route in the future, after showing aptitude and potential
Things to consider
- Please ensure you are able and willing to attend In-Comm Training & Business Services Ltd WS9 8UG for block training, as part of your apprenticeship
About the employer
Set in 4 acres of gardens and ornamental woodland, The Mount Hotel is a 4 star premier hotel in Wolverhampton offering free parking and easy access to major road networks. Located in Tettenhall Wood, The Mount provides elegant rooms with original features and offers free high-speed Wi-Fi.
Built in 1865, The Mount Hotel is a Grade II Listed manor house with many original features, including the wood-panelled main hall and elegant staircase.
The Mount Hotel offers rooms with en suite facilities, a 32-inch flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. There is 24-hour room service, and some rooms are located in the old converted stables.
The AA 4 star, 2 Rosette awarded restaurant overlooks the beautiful gardens and contemporary grill food is served in the Champagne Bar & Grill.
Situated in Wolverhampton, The Mount is within easy reach of the Molineux Stadium. Wolverhampton Racecourse is a 10-minute drive away and Wightwick Manor is just 1 miles away.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Alex Jones 07918 567041 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- As part of this apprentice training you will be required to attend college, In-Comm Training Services Ltd, Aldridge, WS9 8UG, for block training periods. Please ensure you can travel there
Training will include:
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.