Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice THE UNEEK PROPERTY GROUP LIMITED
Uneek Homes is looking for 2 self-motivated and lively Customer Service Practitioners to work in their new Bradford Office. With the opportunity to develop a full understanding of the company’s business.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Uneek Property Group Is looking for lively and self-motivated team members who will be required to carry out the following tasks.
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- General administration duties for all sections of the business
- Answering the telephone and providing a high level of customer service
- Diary management for all staff members
- Preparation and organisation of events
- Learning about all sections of the business and taking part where possible
- Assisting with property management (organising repairs, arranging viewings etc.)
- Promoting the business through social media, leaflets etc.
- Aiding in the generation of new business ·
- Drafting property particulars
We are a very forward-thinking company with a fantastic work atmosphere where you will be very welcome. Full training will be given for all aspects of the role and ongoing support will be provided. As a company we pride ourselves in rewarding our staff for their hard work, so we offer a great commission structure and bonus scheme.
Requirements and prospects
- Must have clear spoken English skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Must be computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent tea and coffee making abilities would certainly earn you bonus points
- Must have a good sense of humour (it will be needed here)
- Smart appearance
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated with desire to excel and achieve great results
- Must be a team player we all work as a team and help each other
GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English preferable however we are more interested in your dedication and ability to do the role we are recruiting for than specific grades.
We would ideally like for all our staff to remain with us, so we offer full exposure to all aspects of the business for you to learn and excel in the section that fits you best.
Things to consider
We have numerous sections of the business, and you will be required to learn about them all and take an active part in each. We often work to tight deadlines so this can sometimes be added pressure.
The role requires hard work to excel within the company however you hard work is recognised and rewarded. You work must be accurate due to the nature of the paperwork.
As a company we pride ourselves in rewarding our staff for their hard work, so we offer a great commission structure and bonus scheme.
Please check your travel arrangements to and from Uneek Homes and indicate that you have done so.
Please note that interviews may take place before the vacancy close date and the successful applicant may start before the advertised start date. Please apply early.
About the employer
The Uneek Property Group is a fully comprehensive property service, offering Auctions, Transformations, Investment, Finance, Mortgages based in West Yorkshire, London, and Essex
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 8723 685 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full in-house training will be given for all aspects of the role and ongoing support will be provided.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.