Apprentice Customer Service Adviser Eemits E E M I T S Communications Limited
This is a journey for the individual and the aim is that the ideal candidate would be involved in the Customer Service Department (dealing with customer requests and eventually interacting with customers), as well as assisting with administrative duties throughout the business.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
03 Nov 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The business is an SME so the successful individual will be exposed to multiple areas/functions of the business. The post will primarily be in an office environment but will also link in with the Service Department.
The overarching tasks and requirements within the role are as follows:
- Dealing with incoming service calls
- Checking and sending maintenance reports
- Collation of business data
- Preparing, sending and following up product repair quotations
- Processing incoming/outgoing deliveries
- Creation and population of sales orders and invoices
- Providing timely updates to customers with expected delivery dates and notifying them of potential issues
- Working with the Technical Stock Controller to ensure short-term hires are delivered accurately to the customer and on time
- Filing and general paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Previous customer service experience would be preferable, but is not essential as full training will be given
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- GCSEs graded A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Driving licence preferred, but not essential
Initially, this would be a 12 month apprenticeship, with successful completion hopefully leading to full time employment within the company.
About the employer
Here at Eemits we don’t use off the shelf products to solve a client’s problems. We take the time to fully understand our customers’ requirements and work closely with them to design and deliver a scalable solution that’s right for their business both now and in the future.
We have adopted this approach since we were established in 1986 and this has seen us grow into one of the UK’s leading distributors of two-way radio communications equipment for world leading manufacturers such as Motorola. Our industry is undergoing a dramatic and exciting step change with the introduction of digital technologies.
This step change has promoted rapid growth in our business as existing analogue users migrate to new digital technologies, which has seen us quadruple in size since 2004 and transition from a small to medium sized company.
Ultimately our industry will converge with the IP world and to ensure our continued success, and to stay ahead of the competition, we continually develop our people and recruit the best talent with the necessary skills and values to bridge any gaps that occur in our business. We therefore seek highly motivated and committed individuals.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by GEM Training
Jen Dunthorne 07848 456359 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
All delivered via bespoke workshops with the support of an experienced Trainer. Sessions will be remote and face to face and there will ongoing support between sessions too.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.