Business Administration Apprenticeship Brookland Accident Repair Centre North
Our clients are currently looking to recruit a business administration apprentice to join their team based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire! You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main purpose of Job:
- To provide a first point of contact with customers and potential customers, answering queries personally or by telephone, and ensuring the highest standards of customer satisfaction while work is being carried out
- Initiate job packs on customer instructions
- Manage the customer work notifications
- Manage courtesy car utilisation, collection and delivery requirements and ensure that all information is inserted onto the company’s management system
- Ensure highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact to create confidence and trust in the company
- Ensure all customers and visitors are received promptly and courteously, are offered refreshments, and are handled in a professional manner in line with the company and insurers quality programme
- Arrange temporary insurance cover for customers when providing a courtesy vehicle throughout the duration of their repair
- Ensure that the job packs are completed in line with company standards
- Ensure that all notifications of work are acted upon in the most efficient manner and that all instruction therein is actioned in line with customer guidelines and contractual requirements
- Ensure that the courtesy cars are managed in line with company standards and that the utilisation of this resource is managed in the most opportune manner to all parties
- Ensure that the collection and delivery process is managed in the most appropriate manner and that travel routes are planned to meet all customer requirements and expectations
- Advise managers on inappropriate operational matters
- Ensure all of your administrative functions, returns, record keeping, and clerical operations are carried out at the appropriate time and kept up to date
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, Environmental and company policies and procedures, including the wearing of protective clothing, where appropriate
- Engage with all customers and visitors promptly, professionally, and courteously, at all times. Follow company policies and reporting procedures when faced with a customer complaint
- Support and assist the Line Manager in achieving the Department, Bodyshop and company objectives
- Ensure all customer transactions and queries are handled promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all customer data is stored and handled securely in line with company and legal requirements
- Ensure the Bodyshop presents the best possible image to customers and the public by maintaining a tidy, professional, and welcoming environment
- Be aware of, and support, relevant promotional, marketing, and prospecting activities
- When applicable, use computerised systems efficiently to access and input information. Ensure all handwritten documents are legible and accurate
- Ensure that requests for holidays are taken in line with company policy, and that holidays are taken only with prior Line Manager Authorisation
- Operate within the law and other relevant professional codes at all times
- Contribute fully to company initiatives, projects and processes, and support positively the aims and ambitions of the company
- Respond positively to beneficial change
- Undertake Performance Development Reviews with Line Manager
- Perform duties professionally, punctually, and courteously at all times. Plan ahead to make the best use of available time
- Enhance the company’s reputation for outstanding professional and personal service through high standards of personal behaviour, including appropriate dress code
- Adopt and promote a positive attitude at all times
- React calmly and effectively in unplanned situations
- Assess own performance and set personal objectives, including ongoing development and skills training
- Attend company-instigated training activities
- Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Manager and Director
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate
- Good motivation and a good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible approach to the role
- Able to work on own initiative and under pressure
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English Language.
There is always a chance to progress into a solid job role or complete further education.
Things to consider
As part of LAGAT's Recruitment process, you will be required to declare if you have any Criminal Records, Cautions or Driving Licences at the Interview. Depending on the position applied for, you may be required to take and pass a DBS Check.
Please consider your travel arrangements before applying for the role as you will need to be able to feasibly commute to and from work on workdays. For more information on planning your travel arrangements, use the Traveline website, http://www.traveline.info/
Please note, a direct approach to this employer will result in the application being disqualified. All applications for this vacancy must be through Apprenticeship vacancies. Apprenticeships are a 1-2-year commitment; candidates must be able to commit to the full length of the Apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Our vision is to become the leading Accident Repair Group by delivering high quality customer excellence and innovative solutions.
We are at the forefront of the vehicle repair industry and will continue to invest in Technology, Equipment, Training, Infrastructure and Customer Service.
Our aim is to be the very best we can be, and our friendly team are on hand to support you in the event of an accident.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lagat Ltd
Sadie Canner 01522501300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.