Business Admin Apprentice Complete It Systems Limited
Complete IT Systems are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their purchasing team as an Administration Customer Service Apprentice. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a friendly Accounts and Administration team in a fast paced environment. Our company is looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the Finance Director, Office Manager and other members of the Accounting team with day to day operations. The successful candidate will possess exceptional organisational and time management skills, excellent communication and have a strong attention to detail.
Job duties & responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining files and electronic records
- General administrative support to management team as required
- Handling customer / supplier / sales queries – pre and post sale
- Processing sales orders
- Tracking and updating sales orders until delivered
- Updating and maintaining accounts database on both sales and purchase ledgers
- Handling and managing of goods in and out of the business
- Processing of vendor invoices (using Sage 200 and op system)
- Issuing customer invoices
- Preparation of supplier payment run – transacting through to remittance advices
- Processing expense claims – reconciliation and posting
- Processing credit card payments
Requirements and prospects
- Use of Microsoft office suite
- Good attender and is punctual
- Organisational Skills
- Communication face to face and via the telephone
- Determined to Succeed
- A willingness to learn
- Good attitude
- 9 - 4 (A*-C) In English and maths (or equivalent)
- Future Opportunities: On completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals will have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- You should make sure you are able to travel to the company and college before you apply for this vacancy. Make sure your travel costs are realistic for your apprentice salary
- Please look at http://www.metrojourneyplanner.info/welcome to plan your journey
- To prepare yourself for interview please make sure you have researched this role before applying to familiarise yourself with typical duties and have a look at the company’s website
- All applications must be done through Bradford College Apprenticeships do not contact the employer directly
- This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
About the employer
Complete IT Systems aims to provide your business with the solutions you need. We cater for all types and sizes of business.
The key to our success is the advice we give our clients.
Take a look at some of what we could offer to you.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Donna Hudson 07469 851897 email@example.com
- Successful candidates will automatically be enrolled onto the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard which will typically last 15 months
- The programme focuses on candidates learning the relevant skills, knowledge and behaviours associated with administration, plus Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.