Operations and Customer Service Apprentice Bournemouth & Poole College Of Further Education
This is a varied role for an administration apprentice, working in our “Renew” Hair & Beauty Reception and supporting several commercial sessions each day. Our priorities are our customers and our students, so this will see you helping with reception and some general administration.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As our Operations and Customer Service Apprentice your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Dealing with phone and face to face enquiries
- Managing bookings on a specialised e-system and social media platforms; matching tutor/student requirement to bookings; communicate and confirm with clients
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Preparing salons for training sessions
- General administrative tasks as required
- You will also be required to carry out Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity training
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills including face to face, email and on the phone
- Organised and able to manage own tasks
- Good IT skills including MS Office and Social Media platforms
- Able to use initiative
- Willing to assist colleagues and customers
- Motivated to learn and develop within the role
- Reliable and trustworthy
Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C/4 and above or equivalent, which must include English and maths.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be able to apply for permanent roles or a higher-level apprenticeship.
Things to consider
If your online application is successful, you will be contacted by email by The College's BASE team for an initial phone interview before being put forward to the Renew manager for their own consideration.
This will include attending class at Bournemouth college on day release as part of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Bournemouth & Poole College is the largest provider of Further Education (FE) and Apprenticeships in the area, offering a vast range of training and apprenticeship courses.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
You will receive the majority of your training on the job and will be required to attend college on a term time day release basis throughout the apprenticeship.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship
- Functional skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.