Level 3 HR Co-ordinator Apprentice Team Industrial Services (Uk) Holding Ltd
We are actively seeking an individual who is looking to start or develop their experience as a HR professional. This role is being offered as an apprenticeship where the successful candidate will study a HR qualification alongside working with us.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
01 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role will co-ordinate and support all HR administration activities, support the HR Business Partners with day to day HR operations as well as manage the recruitment process alongside the Business Managers. This is a wide-ranging and exciting role, in a busy HR function. The scope and exposure available will be unrivalled in many other companies and will be desirable and beneficial to a promising HR professional at the start of their career.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Working as HR Coordinator in a busy, fast paced HR department you will support the HR Business partner with the HR administration of all UK employees. Eventually taking full ownership and responsibility for the timely and effective completion of all administration tasks
- The HR Coordinator will support the UK recruitment activities ensuring that positions are in the system correctly, advertised appropriately and then support the line managers in arranging shortlists of candidates and arranging interviews including diary management and communication with the candidates
- The HR Coordinator will also support the business in ensuring all job summaries for new roles are updated and complete, as well as preparing the onboarding paperwork for successful candidates, including offer letters, contracts of employment and first day guidance
- The HR Coordinator will work with the HR Business Partner providing day to day support to the business leaders and line managers on all HR issues, including follow up paperwork, maintenance of employee HR files, updating of all HR systems and building relationships across the business to offer support as and when available/required
- This position will report to the HR Business Partner based in the UK and work with them on a day to day basis
The role will be part of the wider Eastern Hemisphere (everywhere except USA & Canada) HR team including 3 HR Business Partners based in Europe, 1 HR Business Partner based in Dubai, 1 Business Partner based in Malaysia and The Eastern Hemisphere HR Director also based in the UK. There are regular update meetings and catch ups with the whole team, and also quarterly with our HR colleagues in the USA which the HR Coordinator will join in with.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Experience of building relationships
- Ability to work alone and as apart of a team
- Desire to work in HR and progress
- Determined and committed
- English and maths GCSE at grade A*-C/9-4 preferred
- HR career with Team
Things to consider
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
- Day-release for this qualification will take place at Blackburn College, you must be able to travel to the college for 1 day each week to achieve the qualification
About the employer
TEAM, Inc. is a global leading provider of integrated, digitally-enabled asset performance assurance and optimization solutions. We deploy conventional to highly specialized inspection, condition assessment, maintenance and repair services that result in greater safety, reliability, and operational and economic efficiency for our client’s most critical assets. A professional team of experienced engineers, technicians, and client support personnel backs each service armed with the best on-the-job safety and service training, equipment, and technical support in the industry. Through locations in more than 20 countries, we unite the delivery of technological innovation with nearly a century of progressive, yet proven integrity and reliability management expertise to fuel a better tomorrow.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.