An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administration Apprentice; this is a real opportunity for the right candidate to secure long term employment. Autowfix are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual, who is quick to learn and keen to help delivering a consistently friendly & professional approach to their clients & colleagues alike
Sales Administration Apprentice
NVS (UK) LIMITED
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Mar 2017
11 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will have clear and confident communication skills and will enjoy the buzz of working within a sales driven environment.
Working within a busy team the role will be varied and will require an individual who is eager to learn and target driven. This position would suit an individual looking to develop and grow with a successful company.
As Sales Administration Apprentice you will be working and completing a variety of tasks.
These tasks include:
- Answering Inbound telephone calls
- Diary Management
- Sales order processing
- Taking online credit & debit card payments
- Providing product advice and support to both prospects and clients (product training is provided)
- Maintain the high level of customer service to all past, existing and future clients in line with company policy
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety awareness and report any areas of concerns immediately
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping for all areas of the site
- To fulfil the requirements of the Apprenticeship scheme
As part of the apprenticeship you will be working towards a Level 2 in Business Administration
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate with Microsoft office software
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm at the first point of contact
- Attention to detail to ensure all information is communicated and recorded correctly
- Willingness to undertake any training offered to improve skills or gain qualifications
- Positive outlook, flexible and pro-active
- Friendly team player with a genuine desire to progress
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Confident & outgoing manner
- Strong work ethic and genuine desire to succeed in the workplace
- You should ideally have 3 GCSEs at Grade A*- D or equivalent, being Maths, English & ICT.
Autowfix are offering a genuine opportunity to secure full time employment with progression training for the right person upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
How will you travel to work each day? There is free on site parking at this employer’s premise and a direct bus route along the main road. You will need to be able to effectively communicate at all levels such as customers, suppliers, engineers, mobile fitters and workshop personnel
About the employer
Autowfix is a well-established company that has been trading in Derby since 1995. We supply nationwide installations caravan movers, hands free kit, Tow Bars, 4×4 Canopies, Parking sensors, telecommunications, window tinting, Satellite navigation, Vehicle Alarms and DVD systems. Our goal is to consistently provide the best customer service and pricing in the industry, which is achieved with excellent friendly staff, good relationships with our suppliers and a network of the best auto electrician installers in the country. Autowfix is the fastest growing company in the industry and has had consistent steady growth since forming, which means the business is built on solid foundations so our customers can be assured that we will be there to assist them in the future. We offer impartial honest advice and never set our pricing in a way that makes it more attractive to promote one make over another. We always recommend what we think is best for each individual customer. Some of our customer’s kind comments speak for this. Autowfix is well known for its customer focused approach. Whenever possible the client will deal with the same member of staff so that they that will understand your needs and do their utmost to fulfill your requirements. This service we believe, along with our competitive pricing structure and high quality of installation service helps us to experience a high level of referrals and repeat business each month. Our customers are vitally important to our business and we appreciate every order from every customer. This has resulted in us having one of the most loyal customer bases in the industry.
Your apprenticeship will include:
- Diploma in Business Administration - Level 2
- Functional Skills English (if applicable)
- Functional Skills Maths (if applicable)
- Functional Skills ICT (if applicable)
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
You will be assigned to an Assessor/Tutor who will guide and support you in putting together your NVQ portfolio. This will involve producing evidence of what you do in the workplace and carry out assessments of your evidence.
Business and Administration
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
Emma Braybrooke 01332 296 995 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2017