Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Principle Personnel Ltd
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will provide an active supporting role in recruiting candidates to the business in order to meet client needs.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
28 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working alongside and supporting the existing team
- Resourcing potential industrial temporary workers
- Checking in temps, filling bookings daily and ensuring all clients’ needs are fulfilled
- Assisting with the out of hours mobile when required
- Review applications and create a shortlist of suitable candidates
- Collating and formatting CV’s
- Conducting both face to face and telephone interviews with candidates
- Advertising vacancies on job boards, company website and social media platforms to find suitable candidates
- Completing registrations including the right to work checks
- Working in a small team environment
Requirements and prospects
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good punctuality
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Team player
- Confident speaking to new people on the telephone
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Basic IT skills
- Performance driven
- Strong influencer
- Results driven
- GCSE A*-C/9-4 in English and maths or equivalent qualifications required
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Principle Personnel was formed in 2003 originally under the trading name of Personnel Solutions Group with a view to bringing back good old fashion values and services to the much-demined industry. We re-branded in 2015 to portray the advancement of the company and the principles and values we aspire to.
Unlike many agencies, we have remained a small family run independent business offering a personal service and building partnerships with our clients, but being large enough to cope with all of your staffing needs.
We boast many blue-chip companies amongst our extensive client base as well as small family-run businesses like ourselves and have coverage all over London, East Anglia, and the South-East of England.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship standard
- You will complete maths and English Functional Skills if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.