Administrator Apprenticeship Diamond Construction & Engineering Recruitment Ltd
A fantastic opportunity to start your career in administration working within a recruitment company in Essex.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
18 Jan 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working within a team of Administrators to complete various tasks including ensuring that all operatives are job ready, including making sure all required documentation for compliance is in place (right to work< documentation, correct cards/tickets). Responsible for all administrative duties within the Recruitment Department.
- Answering telephone calls and transferring internally
- Registering Operatives and requesting all required documentation
- Carrying out all relevant checks for operatives — Document, Health Checks and CIS Compliance checks Moving documents to operatives' files, including entering description and expiry dates onto our system
- Uploading CVs
- Completing induction forms for Clients
- Dealing with payment companies, sending operatives' details over for registrations
- General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, franking post
In addition to the job role, I am hoping to include as part of the training for the apprentice to be trained within our plant and access division as an assistant to our Manager learning the role within this department, to include telephone enquiries, supplier calls, supplier invoices and client invoicing.
I envisage this training period to be a minimum of one year with the potential of full time employment thereafter.
Requirements and prospects
Must be articulate and willing to learn.
Approachable, sociable and confident with other work colleagues and whilst working on the telephones.
GCSE (or equivalent) A-D.
About the employer
- Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Poppy Martin 01332 345450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017