Customer Service/Sales Executive Apprentice Argon Utility Solutions Ltd
Do you love interacting with people? Do you get a buzz from helping people? This customer service role means you will interact with people from all walks of life whilst learning varied admin duties.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
£161.25 - £281.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Identify new leads/business opportunities in the business target markets or new exciting opportunities outside of current target markets in order to win new business
- Research to obtain details of key decision makers for planned or speculative developments
- Make cold calls with people and companies who have planned developments
- Developing relationships with existing clients as well as potential new clients
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximising new business development opportunities offering the clients the full range of services the business has to offer – upselling
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of numeracy and Literacy skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Time management skills
- Fast learner
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Takes pride in getting things right
- Able to project a professional image at all times
- Willing to take on feedback and implement improvements
- Creating an open and supportive team environment
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
This role has a direct link to our Payroll and Credit Control sub-teams within the Accounts department therefore there are clear opportunities and paths to work within other areas of specialism.
About the employer
Argon Utility Solutions Ltd is an Independent Gas Infrastructure Provider for both domestic and commercial gas installations throughout the UK. With over 40 years’ experience in the Gas Industry combined with dedicated teams of Engineers, Consultants and Utility Associates we have amassed an extensive knowledge base of the utilities industry with which we work to provide the best possible service.
Argon Utility Solutions Ltd
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Jamie Dobson Jamie.email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - conducted by an external provider (Professional discussion, practical observation, and apprentice showcase)
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars, and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
The End-Point Assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the Apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the Apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.