Office Administrator Apprentice CXCS
Office administrator will be required to complete mapping on our Cross Compliance files. This would include handling client's data and imputing data into our databases to create reports & maps. You will also be required to undertake general office duties such as assisting with courier, confirming appointments and answering the telephone.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Producing Farm Risk Maos
- Creating records & handling confidential client information
- Communicating with clients via phone/email
- Assisting with sending folders on courier
- Answering the phone
- Confirming appoitnments
Requirements and prospects
- Good Written English
- Good Maths Skills
- Excekkebt at Microsoft Packages (Word/Excel)
- Farming knowledge is desirable but full training is provided
- Quick learner
- Excellent at working alone and as part of a team
Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Potential for a full time role upon completion
Things to consider
This office is based in a rural location, please consider whether you can get to the workplace for the time stated.
About the employer
We offer solutions for farmers nationwide; we look after Cross Compliance paperwork and support them through inspections from the Rural Payments Agency and the Enviornmental Agency. We guarantee that their Cross Compliance paperwork will pass any inspection.
We also provide other services to business such as Health and Safety, Farm assurance schemes, Basic Payment Scheme applications & HR.
CXCS are proud to support farmers across England and Wales through their inspections, allowing them to spend more time farming rather than completing paperwork.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
Rebecca McLauchlan 01432 359244 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English (if required)
- Any other on the job training as required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.