Level 3 Apprentice Business Administrator The Priory Pembroke Academy
Provide support to ensure the smooth running of the Academy. You will work within a busy team and develop skills to be able to work on your own initiative and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. You will need to use a range of office, IT and communication skills and also be willing to undertake First Aid training.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Provide general and clerical support to the Academy’s administrative function including word processing, photocopying, laminating, filing and scanning.
- Assist with reception duties at main and student reception.
- Interact professionally with colleagues, parents, students and external organisations both over the telephone and face to face.
- Assist with the maintenance of registers.
- Process outgoing post using the franking machine and take to the Post Office.
- Handling cash in line with the Academy’s finance policy including collecting money from pupils and parents.
Please note that candidates are also required to submit an application via https://www.prioryacademies.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=9
Any applications not completed on both sites will not be considered.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work both within a team and on own initiative.
- Good time keeping and organisational skills.
- Professional and responsive attitude and behaviour towards colleagues and students.
- Friendly disposition.
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-C or equivalent customer service qualification.
- IT qualification.
To work in Administration.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Priory Pembroke Academy opened in September 2017 and will be 450 strong in September 2021 up from a starting cohort of 161. We want high calibre staff who want the best for every child. We need a person who will live and breathe our motto – “Achieving Together” and is a true team player.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Priory Training
Catherine Binnie 07467 147714 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship training can be found on the below link:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.