Customer Service and Aftersales Administrator Apprenticeship BRIGGS AUTOMOTIVE COMPANY (BAC) LIMITED
Assist in day to day administration within the Aftersales & Service Department, with occasional cross functional team admin. The position will be largely office based, but as part of the role, occasional travel and involvement with Track Day/Flying Doctor Service event management will be required.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties (with department manager supervision):
- Interact directly with the customer and department colleagues, these interactions can be carried out on the phone (through telephone), or in person
- Workshop administration
- Service Job Card creation and closure
- Calendar and bookings
- Customer email enquiries
- Customer phone enquiries
- Customer engagement
- Parts ordering (internal only)
- Produce quotes and Invoices
- Data base input and management
- Customer communications, marketing, service reminders etc.
- Operating of customer relationship software
Day to day people engagement:
- BAC Customers
- Service providers
- Internal workshop staff, Finance, Purchasing and other department colleagues
- External suppliers
- Team engagement across all departments within the business
Requirements and prospects
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare reports and budgets
- Excellent filing and sorting skills and the ability to manage business correspondence
- Knowledge of relevant computer software
- Rapid data entry, attention to details and good editing skills
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Good research skills, data analysis and the ability to translate complex data into a simple format
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive working attitude
- Enthusiasm for the role
- Ability to operate office gadgets such as printers and copiers
A minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship, there is the opportunity for a full-time permanent position within the company.
Things to consider
This apprenticeship opportunity is being managed by Riverside College. As part of the initial process we may contact you by telephone or email using the details you have provided on your application. Please check your details are correct and monitor calls and emails regularly.
Before submitting your application please check your spelling, punctuation and ensure you have included as much information as possible. This includes when providing your answers to the employer questions. If you provide a good quality answer, this can improve your chances of your application moving forward to the next stage.
About the employer
BAC (Briggs Automotive Company) Ltd is the British manufacturer of Mono. With a diverse skill set and a proven track record of meeting key objectives within the automotive industry we are committed to offering a service and ownership experience which exceeds expectations.
Driven by passion, a demanding philosophy and sheer focused hard work, BAC has a comprehensive and coherent strategy to serve as a guide for all its activities. ‘Mono’ is the very embodiment of our approach; purity of design, innovative engineering, zero compromise and ultra-high performance.
The Total Ownership Experience of the BAC Mono is in many ways unparalleled. With Mono, we will introduce owners to a new benchmark in overall satisfaction by virtue of the quality of the product, attitude, and service proffered by our company.
BAC’s team knows each of their customers by name. This is the foundation of an engaging emotional connection to a tribe in which owners are both welcome and feel a custodial sense of pride and involvement.
Mono speaks to the driver that has always wanted a more intimate and visceral connection to the car. Only Mono is the answer to the childhood, teenage, and adult dream of being at the controls of a formula car.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside College
Cait Power 01512572800 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will require classroom training for 1 day every fortnight during term time at our Riverside College (Kingsway) campus.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.