Customer Service Advisor Apprentice LOGISTICA TRAINING LIMITED
Due to growth and expansion Logistica Training are looking for Customer Advisors to join our new client support arm of the business Learning Links!! You will be joining our small, friendly and supportive team, working in a spacious, bright office. We are looking for individuals who want to learn, earn and grow with us.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide the best customer service experience to our clients
- Consistently improving the service we provide to our clients
- Engage with employers to promote the groups training and support. This could vary from Apprenticeships, short courses, sector specific and generic qualifications.
- Book meetings with employers on behalf of our partners (Face to Face / Remote / Telephone
- Build and maintain relationships with external key clients and internal customers
- Build and maintain relationships with the training providers in our group
- Send updates and correct information to provider.
- General Administration
Requirements and prospects
- Some previous customer service experience preferred but not essential
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- IT literate
- A can do attitude
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Work as part of a team
- Good listener
- Bubbly personality
Maths and English GCSE C/4 or equivalent (preferred)
Possible permanent position on successful completion of apprenticeship for the right candidate. Progression to higher level apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Fast paced environment
About the employer
Logistica Training offer a range of courses that will upskill the workforce as part of their career progression. Our approach is to deliver flexibly to match the needs of any organisation. Tutor/Assessor lead training using blended methods: taught sessions, observations, self-study and 1-1 support. Training is delivered face to face or remotely online.
LOGISTICA TRAINING LIMITED
INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Independent Training Services Ltd
Leah Hayes 07815438172 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will work towards the Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard
Full on the job training will be given.
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.