Business Administration Apprenticeship Fire Logistics Limited
Fire Logistics are looking to recruit a business administration apprentice to join their busy team. Do you want to earn while you learn? Are you looking to start your career? Apply now!
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Opening post, stamping and issuing to relevant personnel
- Printing off all invoices coming into the accounts email inbox
- Inputting time sheets
- General reception duties including answering telephone enquiries and meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing high levels of customer service to clients
- Scanning in relevant files onto the system
- Using sage databases and other bespoke software for data input where training will be provided
- Typing up weekly and monthly maintenance contract sheets
- Dealing with supplier statements, ensuring all invoices are received
- Chasing for invoices which have not yet been received
- Dealing with purchase orders, including issuing invoices for approval and matching delivery notes with invoices
- Other admin duties will include sales emails and letters, invoice reminders, product feedback forms and stationary orders
Requirements and prospects
- The employer requires someone who is adaptable and is willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good time keeping
- Team player and have an interest in business administration and want an apprenticeship
- The ideal candidate will have GCSEs, or equivalent, grade C/4 or above in maths, English and ICT
- Please note that level 2 adult literacy and level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship certificate awarding body’s requirements
- It is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful company with an excellent longstanding reputation
Things to consider
- A candidate’s successful application will lead to an aptitude test and zoom interview with Tyne North Training and the potential of an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
Our business is the design, supply, installation and maintenance of fire safety sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers.
At Fire Logistics Ltd we operate to the highest standards of fire safety - BSEN 12845:2009 and also FM Global/NFPA standards, plus BS5306 for Fire Extinguishers - and have our own independent safety consultant. We use our experience, versatility and expertise to approach every job, ensuring a reliable fire safety solution. We are ISO 9001: 2008 accredited and also achieved BAFE accreditation in January 2013.
All of our products and services comply with European Standards, where applicable.
Our modern domestic or commercial sprinkler systems and fire hydrants have been used in a wide variety of applications such as restaurants, factories, retail malls, power stations, schools, museums and laboratories, with a high profile client list.
Fire Logistics Ltd are fire protection consultants for local authority, industrial, commercial and private clients.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
Niamh Jones 0191 2626860 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.
- The apprenticeship also includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities as well as Personal Learning and Thinking Skills qualifications
- The successful candidate will work towards a BTEC level 3 qualification and level 2 functional skills, should they be required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.