Client Liaison Manager/Business Administrator Apprentice Product Chain Group Limited
Responsible for a portfolio of clients: Collect and maintain client information for use throughout the business. Request and validate monthly sales data from client. Project manage launch of new lines going in store. Complete relevant forms to retailer as required and confirm acceptance and validating invoices.
Closing date: 17 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Sep 2021
23 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Communication of all key activity concerning PC and customers
Works Closely with:
Whole Product Chain (PC)) Team – all depts to include Sales, Marketing, Finance
Job Purpose: Responsible for a portfolio of clients and ensuring work undertaken on client behalf within PC remit (as an agent).
- Collect and maintain all relevant client information for use throughout the business (Client Master)
- If running back office, agree process with stakeholders and communicate responsibilities (PCSL vs. direct, order/invoice process)
- If PC not running back office, request and validate monthly sales out data from client including retro/gate fees
- Project manage launch of new lines going in –store numbers, first orders, forecast for production – liaise with NAM, client and supply chain
- In accordance with agreed sales plan, complete relevant forms to retailer as required and confirm acceptance. Ensure stakeholders aware of activity. (New Acct, NLF, Promotion, Media, etc.)
- Validate invoices for overriders, promotional retros, gate fees (capture in forecast)
- Challenge retailer fines as required (late / documents / short date)
- Presentations for customer meetings – update sales performance, liaise with NAM and Trade Marketing to ensure correct detail provided
- With Client Lead, organize and prepare for client meetings at appropriate intervals
- Update, tidy and analyse EPOS sales performance – communicate observations to client and team
- Update, review and communicate forecasts / promotions / fulfilment planning / performance monitor on a monthly basis
- Stock reconciliations (where agreed/necessary)
- Update Smartsheet as appropriate to ensure team aware of CLM activity. Conversely, ensure NAM contact reports are downloaded, named and archived in appropriate contact report folder
- Arrange workload cover when away
- Perform any reasonable actions as requested by line manager on an ongoing basis
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Organisational Skills
- Able to build relationships
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Word, Email and Excel
- Working in team
- Written & Telephone communication
- Demonstrable desire to listen and contribute to group discussions
- Behave in a professional manner at all times
- Punctuality / timekeeping in line with contracted terms of employment
Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent
Product Chain encourages on-going training and development
Things to consider
This role requires someone who is confident dealing with customers, over the phone and by email. Phone confidence is essential.
About the employer
We’re All About The Sales
Product Chain is a leading UK Retail & FMCG Sales agency with a track record for delivering result… FAST.
Our team of Director Level Sales Professionals have experience across all retail categories and offer an efficient and effective solution to managing your sales programme. We will achieve retail listings, grow your product sales and increase your market share, all without the headache of recruiting and managing your own sales team.
Our established team of talented sales professionals are all experts in their field and have an extensive network of key contacts across all mainstream retailers. We have specialists across all of the major multiples and discounters, department stores, health and wellness retailers, pharmacies, homeware and more. If it’s retail, we have it covered.
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Berkshire Training Consortium
Rachel Eaves 07922426414 firstname.lastname@example.org
Day release to WBTC offices twice a month, training and reviews in the workplace. Maths and English Functional Skills if required.
Level 3 (A level)