Business Administration Apprenticeship within the Administration Department Norkem Ltd
Based at the company’s Knutsford headquarters, the role will cover all aspects of a busy Administration Department allowing the successful candidate to experience a wide range of duties and responsibilities. Full training will be given together with support to undertake recognised qualifications.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Based at the Company’s Knutsford headquarters, the role will cover all aspects of a busy Administration Department which supports the various other departments within the Company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Processing and distributing mail including organising couriers
- Using specific software packages
- Processing invoices
- Various administrative projects
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e. Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Fast learner
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Hard working
- Willing to take on responsibility and driven to overcome varied challenges
Educated to A-Level / BTEC standard (or equivalent).
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential to progress into a full-time role upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
Norkem is an international chemical distribution company who specialises in the sourcing and supply of an extensive portfolio of speciality and general chemicals used in a diverse range of industry applications.
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.