ATA - Customer Service Specialist Apprentice INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Exciting opportunity to gain a variety of skills and experience in Customer Service. You will be provided with the knowledge and support to achieve a Level 3 qualification in Customer Service.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
22 Jan 2022
22 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties and responsibilities of this role may include:
- To provide general clerical support and other general administration tasks
- Be the first point of contact for all customer queries, ensuring to handle communications professionally and efficiently, through both telephone and face-to-face
- Monitor and update the organisation’s CRM system and generate reports appropriately
- To assist in escalation and complaint management, with support from the Customer Operations management team
- Managing own workload effectively and supporting team when needed
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to be a good Team player
- Ability to remain calm and maintain accuracy under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative in self-directed tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT Literate, including Microsoft Office software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel) - We will train you on everything else
- Previous Customer Service qualification or experience
- Strong listening skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to take instructions to complete self-directed tasks
- Approachable and Adaptable
- Calm and professional
- Good attention to detail
- Good listener/understanding your customers’ requirements
- Positive attitude/genuine enthusiasm
- Punctual and Reliable
- Willing to combine work with study to achieve a Level 3 Customer Service qualification
- A helpful attitude - customer service is about helping people, for this role, you must be customer-focused and know how to show empathy
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including, maths or English.
Opportunity for possible progression for the right candidate, if you impress throughout the duration of your placement
Things to consider
- Please google the location prior to applying
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You will be employed by Inspire ATA for the duration of the apprenticeship but placed at this location.
About the employer
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2020 is all around the development and wellbeing of our apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and have twice come runner up in their annual business awards for Best Social Enterprise or Charity (2016 and 2017).
Additional location information
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Emily Ives firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills - Level 2 in English or maths, if required
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.