Apprentice Compliance Administrator Payme Ltd
Payme Ltd are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator Apprentice, responsible for our main compliance areas which are right to work documentation, contracts and expenses. Is this the role for you? Apply today!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
22 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
A fantastic opportunity to join an extremely busy payroll and contracting company with a super friendly team.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Working in compliance, you will be dealing with a variety of internal and external customers and will learn all about what it takes to get somebody ready to be paid
- You will be responsible for looking at documents from many different countries (there's some interesting passport photos out there!) and when you are happy logging the information onto our database
- You will also help identify and chase missing documentation and answer a number of work related queries via email and Whatsapp
Requirements and prospects
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel) preferred but not essential
- Good written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of social media would be an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own
- Attention to detail
- An excellend team player
- A good listener and able to follow instruction
- Friendly and outgoing
- Willingness to learn
GCSE maths and English (or the equivalent). Preferably maths and English at grade 4/C.
Excellent opportunity to become a valued member of the Payme team whether it is remaining in compliance or branching out into one of our many other internal departments.
Things to consider
The location of the Payme office is Equinox III, Audby Ln, Wetherby LS22 7RD, please check the distance and how you will travel to and from the office, as you will be asked when called.
Please note that interviews may take place before the vacancy close date and the successful applicant may start before the advertised start date. Please apply early.
About the employer
We are an FCSA & Professional Passport accredited payroll, umbrella & CIS company that delivers outstanding value and service to companies, agencies and contractors. We provide professional payroll and contracting services tailored to meet the needs of staffing agencies and employer organisations.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 07918723685 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Company In-house training, working with a trained team who will provide the time and attention not only to make you skilled within our area but more importantly 'supported'.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.