Customer Services Apprenticeship Coodes Solicitors
Coodes Solicitors are proud to recruit two polite and motivated Customer Services Apprentices. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your professional career, giving you valuable on-the-job experience whilst working towards an industry recognised qualification.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
20 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Coodes Solicitors are offering a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, giving you valuable on-the-job experience while working towards an industry recognised qualification.
The successful apprentices will be supported to enhance practical skills, knowledge and understanding, whilst supporting workplace duties such as:
- Dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries
- Supporting the reception area and meeting/greeting clients and supporting initial enquiries
- Regular use of telephone systems for liaising with clients/staff
- Liaise with solicitors
- Providing an outstanding customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Support our existing post room team
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Open all incoming post from the Royal Mail, DX (Document Exchange) and hand deliveries and date stamp mail
- Scan, name and electronically file all post using appropriate scanner / photocopier subject to size and binding
- File original post in accordance with post room protocols
- Sorting and storing original documents and store in accordance with post room protocols
- Process and send out all post from staff with required enclosures, including original cheques and documentation
- Retrieve and attach any original documentation stored in post room
- Filing all hand deliveries from other offices in accordance with post room protocols
- Dealing with scan deed and file requests
- Finding original documents to go to storage and labelling them for store
- Scanning of old files
Requirements and prospects
- Deal calmly, efficiently and politely with clients, either personally or on the telephone.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet objectives in a timely way.
- ICT skills (Microsoft and bespoke systems).
- Good communication skills.
- Physically capable of safe manual handling of boxes of files post.
- Can work well in a team
- Have a sense of humour
- Confident, happy and friendly
- Approachable and personable
- Empathetic and understanding
- Reliable and trustworthy
A general education to GCSE standard with a minimum of Grade C / 4 or equivalent passes in Mathematics and English.
For the right candidate, progression and employment opportunities will be discussed.
Things to consider
The vacancy may close early IF a suitable candidate is found. All published dates can therefore be flexible and will be dependent on suitable candidates coming forward and registering appropriate interest.
About the employer
Coodes Solicitors is a modern law firm offering specialist legal advice across Cornwall and West Devon. Coodes prides itself upon being a vibrant place of work and supportive employer and is accredited to Investors in People.
We have successfully supported many apprentices who now hold a wide variety of roles across the business and we are looking for more to join us.
In partnership with Cornwall College, Coodes will be supporting you to complete an Apprenticeship in Customer Service providing a fantastic grounding for a bright future in any area of the firm.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cornwall College Business
Recruitment Team 01209 616269
This Level 2 Apprenticeship will be delivered through a combination of Work Based Assessment and attendance at Cornwall College St. Austell. The programme will culminate in an End Point Assessment, where the skills and knowledge gained on the apprenticeship will be formally tested.
- Customer Service Practitioner Qualification
- English and maths Functional Skills can be delivered if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.