Customer Care Apprentice BAKERS WASTE SERVICES LTD
Bakers Waste Services Ltd are expanding their Customer Service team. If you are a friendly, confident, great communicator who takes pride in their work. Apply today! The successful candidate will work within a busy working environment, providing excellent customer service skills to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
To support & action customer related tasks to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Provide & Update online data to cross hired services in a timely fashion.
- Update and take ownership of customer online portals in a timely fashion.
- Provide day to day support on incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Ensure all digital tasks are taken ownership for & looking for solutions to paper-based tasks.
- Ensure we communicate promptly to any delayed services for cross hire & internal service delays.
- Provide internal digital data where required for invoicing purposes & performance.
- Action incoming and outgoing communication to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Take ownership of cross hired services & ensuring that we communicate correctly.
- Look at new ideas and solutions to digitalising any tasks to improve customer experiences.
- Support and take ownership for our current Bakers Portal & provide new ideas solutions to help improve our current experience from a digital point of view.
- Liaise closely with commercial, cross functions teams and key stake holders within the company.
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ensure all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident, polite, patient, and professional in their manner
- Responsible and reliable
- Eager to learn
- Able to follow instructions
- Have the confidence to ask for help when they do not understand what is required of them
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
GCSE grade E (2) in English and maths or a minimum BKSB Initial Assessment English and maths entry 3.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Additional training may take place at Loughborough College for Functional Skills. Please ensure you are able to travel before applying.
Loughborough College has the right to close this vacancy before the end date.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
About the employer
Bakers Waste Services was established in 2002 by Paul Baker (Managing Director).
With the continued success of Bakers Waste Services Limited we are proud of our ever-growing headcount (which currently stands at over 100 staff – ranging from drivers of all types of vehicles, consultants, various members of office staff) and our continued expansion and growth plans.
Since 2002 we have rapidly expanded our customer base within Leicestershire and the East Midlands to over 5,000 customers.
Operating a comprehensive fleet of over 50 vehicles including trade waste vehicles, Front End Loaders, skips, roll-on-offs, clearance services, confidential shredding, food recycling and more!
We have expanded our operations to include multiple recycling facilities to offer our customers more environmentally friendly alternatives for the disposal of their waste in order to reduce waste to landfill.
We have dedicated sites that are specific for handling different types of waste streams enabling us to achieve phenomenal recycling figures.
With residual waste going for waste to energy (WTE), refuse derived fuels (RDF) and micro biological treatments (MBT), with only a minimal amount of the waste we handle ending up in Landfill.
We pride ourselves in our service levels and recycling figures ensuring that we are the leading Independent Waste Management Company in Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and beyond!
Our customers include Northampton Saints, Leicester Tigers, Beckworth Emporium, Leicester Racecourse, Pubs, Schools, Colleges, hospitals, as well as Official Waste Partner; Leicester City Football Club.
We have dedicated experts who will advise you on the best methods for handling your waste; complying with current and forthcoming legislation and the most cost-effective way for disposing of your waste
Bakers Waste is proud of its achievements, such as having an ISO14001 certified Environmental Management System for reducing its environmental impact on the environment. In addition Bakers Waste are a long-standing member of the Safe Contractor Scheme where being a member means that you have to be compliant with stringent health and safety standards.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Hayley Cousins 01509 618019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- L2 Apprenticeship Standard in Customer Service Practitioner
- L2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (if required)
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Apprentice showcase
- Practical observation
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Online portfolio to update with learning and development completed onsite
- Diarised visits from dedicated Trainer/Assessor
- Attendance to Loughborough College for Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.