Apprentice Property Consultant / Business Administrator LINCS PROPERTY SOLUTIONS LTD
Lovelle Estate Agents are part of Lincs Property Solutions and are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and dedicated Apprentice Property Consultant / Business Administrator to join their team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Handling enquiries about properties from potential buyers
- Ensure customers are greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport
- Ascertain applicants’ needs by listening carefully to details provided
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Update customers on a regular basis
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity
- Liaising with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value
- Administering and securing the instruction and sale of property and ensuring that it is completed legally and compliant
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and obtain instructions
- Diary management and time management
Requirements and prospects
Must have the following skills:
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues
- Customer service skills essential
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
Must have the following attributes:
- Friendly, outgoing and personable manner
- Impeccably well presented - first impressions count and you will be representing our brand
- Willing to go the extra mile
GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade A*/9 to C/4 (or the equivalent).
Potential for full time employment within the Company on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Own transport would be desirable, but not essential in the short term.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lovelle Estate Agency are multi award winning and provide first class estate agency services within Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire. Having seen a change in the company's structure at the beginning of 2006, we have grown to be one of the region's leading agents. Marketing and customer service are the focus of our team of dedicated professional staff.
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lincoln College
Learner Engagement Team 01522 876284 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Standard:
- In-house training on all company policies and procedures
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.