Business Administration Apprentice SPACELABS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
Provide admin support as part of the UK Admin team to support both Sales & Service functions, to include International Sales Admin.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
18 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To respond and action telephone calls, post, faxes and emails from customers and colleagues with the ability to prioritise requests.
- Respond to requests with product information, letters, literature, tender documents, estimates, quotations, sale and service orders and invoices etc. as appropriate.
- Processing orders, monitoring progress from start to finish covering booking in, scheduling, arranging deliveries (via courier or logistics companies) and invoicing.
- Processing Service worksheets, RGA’s, credits and rentals.
- Chase customers for repair purchase orders, contract renewals and return of Loan equipment.
- Keep Sales and Service colleagues informed of customer issues, particularly where sensitivity is required e.g., deadlines, complaints.
- To use and keep up to date the ERP and CRM system for tracking customer activity, QMS Cases, tenders, service contracts and rentals.
- Review and update reports and spread sheets.
- Provide support to the Logistics Officer at busy periods and to cover absences.
- Work alongside administration colleagues to develop a harmonious, cooperative environment with the aim of exceeding customer expectations.
- To be well organized, making information easily accessible to others.
- To gain and use a working knowledge of the company, its products, and markets to the advantage of its customers and the business.
- To perform miscellaneous tasks as and when required by UK Team Leads and Operations Admin Manager.
- An opportunity to gain an overview of other departments, including Quality, Sales & Marketing, Finance.
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the Company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every Spacelabs Healthcare employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
Requirements and prospects
- Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment
- Planning, Organising & Executing - Good organisational skills including prioritising workload and using own initiative with the ability to retain information due to the variety of tasks required of this role. Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction. Product awareness, the ability to learn and recognize key product and common accessories
- Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances. Clear, confident, and concise telephone manner, with a patient, friendly and supportive attitude
- Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work
Grades A-C (9-4) (or equivalent) in Maths and English is essential
- There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance
Things to consider
- Must be able to travel to the office
- The role is office based with 90% of your time at your desk with long periods of computer work
About the employer
Founded in 1958, Spacelabs developed the first vital signs monitoring for NASA astronauts culminating in Neil Armstrong wearing Spacelab’s telemetry for the moon landing in 1969.
Spacelabs Healthcare offers continuous innovation in healthcare technology, with a broad portfolio of patient monitoring and diagnostic cardiology solutions to support better clinical decisions.
Our scalable solutions deliver critical patient data across local and remote systems, enable better-informed decisions, increase efficiencies, and create a safer environment for patients. Renowned for its open architecture interfacing, Spacelabs can connect to a host of hospital data management systems enabling easy flow and review of patient data.
Located in Hertford with 64 Employees, Research & Development based in Edinburgh with 26 Employees and a further 41 employees within EMEA. Head office is based in Snoqualmie, Washington State, USA with further regional offices in USA and Canada.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.