Digital Marketing Apprentice Clarke & Son
To assist the Marketing & Business Development Director with day to day digital marketing and firm wide marketing activities. To provide marketing support to the directors and fee earners of the firm.
Closing date: 07 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Aug 2021
06 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To Assist With:
- Keeping the website updated and posted with news
- Social Media - planning and creation of content with management of execution and scheduling
- Building and maintaining a client/referrers/contacts database and CRM system
- Compilation of directory submissions and on-line entries for the firm
- Preparing information on market research
- Monitoring of competitor websites and marketing activity including Social Media
- Preparation of news articles and blog posts
- Production of promotional marketing materials (e.g. brochures, leaflets, presentations, adverts)
- Appropriate use of the House style (internally and externally)
- Liaison with the local and trade press
- Co-ordination of external advertising (Parish Magazines, Gazette, Radio etc)
- Facilitation and evaluation of new marketing initiatives
- Organisation of events
- Monthly internal communication on marketing initiatives
- Supporting business development activities (proposals, presentations, etc)
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Organising attendance at networking groups
- Liaison with departments re business source codes
- Monitoring and reporting on monthly marketing information
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Good organisation skills
GCSE maths and English at Grade 4 is preferable
There is the potential of a permanent role on completion of the apprenticeship. As a firm we are then always keen to develop talent internally so further training will be available.
About the employer
Clarke & Son is a leading firm of solicitors and legal experts looking after the legal needs of clients throughout Hampshire, London and beyond. Established in 1862 our goal is to be the best law firm in Basingstoke.
Clarke & Son have an experienced and dynamic team of solicitors and legal experts, committed to applying their expertise to deliver advice and solutions to our client’s needs in a pragmatic way. Our primary focus is always our client. We want to get to know our clients, understand their businesses and their personal needs, listen to their goals and objectives so that we can forge long-lasting relationships and provide direct, effective and relevant advice.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256 471161 email@example.com
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. Basingstoke ITEC will be your training provider.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.