Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice Pipsqueaks
We are seeking a new team member to help with customer service! Whilst liking children is important as part of the role will be hosting children’s parties, it is more important to be confident interacting with adults as this is primarily what the role entails.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders using pad and pen
- Using till
- Making hot and cold drinks (including using traditional coffee machine)
- Clearing and resetting tables
- Keeping the centre clean and tidy during shift
- Answering the telephone
- Working as part of a team to ensure shifts run smoothly
- Reporting to manager
- Hosting children’s parties
Requirements and prospects
- Literate and numerate
- Able to work with colleagues or independently
- Must be available Saturdays
- First Aid is desirable but not essential.
- Food Hygiene Level 1 is desirable but not essential.
- DBS is not essential in this role as it is customer service not child care and play centres are not legally required to carry out DBS on front of house or kitchen staff.
- Reliable and Punctual
- Able to show initiative
- Willingness to be flexible with shifts as we work on weekly rotas which change each week.
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent C/4 or above – need to be able to write legibly for the baristas and kitchen and be able to give out correct change to customers so a basic level of numeracy and literacy is essential.
Possibility of promotion to supervisor, which includes key holding, cashing up and running a shift efficiently.
Things to consider
Travel route - the company has good travel links but please check travel will be okay for you each day before applying,
About the employer
Pipsqueaks is a busy café and soft play centre in Orrell.
1ST2 ACHIEVE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by 1st2 Achieve Training Limited
Amy Cartwright 07568694956 email@example.com
Tutor will visit on site and deliver Level 2 in Customer Service training.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.