Finance and HR Apprentice - Business Administrator Utilities Design & Planning Limited
The apprentice will have good attention to detail and will be error checking invoices, inputting data into the accounts software programme, scanning and filing documents, assisting the finance and HR team.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role will give you an understanding of various accounts functions, you will be mentored in our Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger and will work closely with the trainee accountant and HR manager, reporting into the FC.
Primary role to assist the Finance & HR team in office administration duties including:
- Maintain and provide analysis on general ledger accounts
- Assist the trainee accountant with aspects of the finance function including posting journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Assisting with the input of invoices into the accounts software
- Issuing PO’s and ensuring the delegation of authority is followed
- Checking input errors on accounts transactions
- Scanning & Filing of invoices, HR documents and any other forms as required
- Inputting data in company systems
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as and when required
- When required assist processing External Plant Hire Invoices
Requirements and prospects
- Team work
- Being able to deliver accurate results
- Attention to detail
- Respectful and well mannered
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Safety awareness
- Able to ask questions
- 5 GCSEs' grades A*-C / 9-4 including maths and English or equivalent
- Further training or employment
About the employer
Here at UDP we offer a comprehensive project management service which leaves you free to manage your core business whilst our specialist engineers take ownership of all technical and administrative aspects of multi utility work-streams. We have experience in the planning and installation of the full range of utility services from high pressure gas pipelines, water mains and drainage connections through to the laying and commissioning of fibre optic cables.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Sarah Allen 01616315555 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticrship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- The majority of your training will be in the workplace, where you will be visited by an assessor every 4-6 weeks
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.