Level 3 Apprentice IT Solutions Technician The Priory Federation Of Academies
We are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Apprentice IT Solutions Technician to provide technical support at our sites in the Lincoln area. As a part of this role, you will qualify in BCS Level 3 including CISCO IT Essentials.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
16 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide support IT for staff and pupils.
- Book in and set up projectors
- Action IT support tickets submitted by staff or students
- Take phone call and face to face request for support
- Maintain and diagnose basic faults computers or user accounts
- Check and change toner cartridges and carry out printer maintenance
- Manage printer credits for users
- Assist in the movement of IT equipment, including some basic lifting
- The post holder will be required from time to time to carry out such other duties within the scope of the post
The successful candidate will work with the IT team, providing technical support for learning, both for staff and pupils.
PLEASE NOTE: A secondary application form must be completed in order to be considered for this vacancy:
CVs are not accepted.
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate would have the following key skills:-
- Interested in Technology
- Good at solving problems
- Prepared to learn and develop
- Flexible and polite
- Able to work independently
- Good customer service skills are essential
English and maths GCSE (C/4 or above) or equivalent.
IT Technical Support career.
About the employer
The Trust’s mission is to improve the life chances of our pupils so they become true citizens of the world. We, therefore, believe that our academies and our pupils should develop our core values:
The Trust recognises and welcomes the fact that each academy is very different. The academies work in different contexts, phases and settings. They are different sizes, have different staffing profiles and are at different stages in their relationship with the Trust.
As our academies and departments become stronger, they do not seek earned autonomy from the Trust; rather, they gain and share earned responsibility to the Trust and make an even more significant contribution across our learning community.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Priory Training
Catherine Binnie 07467 147714 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Hardware IT Solutions Technician.
Training in areas of competence for the following;
Works at any stage of the hardware solution lifecycle.
- Undertakes maintenance of a range of contemporary or legacy hardware solutions to required levels of service
- Installs and configures basic hardware system components, networks and devices (including servers, end-user computers, and mobile devices, whether physical or virtual) as required
- Demonstrates safe application of the concepts of Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and meets appropriate health and safety standards when working with hardware
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.