Business Admin Apprentice MBM Omega Limited
Excellent opportunity for candidate interested in customer relations, focusing on before and after sales customer care. Must be highly literate and numerate with good IT skills especially Excel, and have a good telephone manner.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
£250.00 - £300.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
15 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Work with a successful and engaging team.
Start or progress your career with an apprenticeship with MBM Omega, a leading supplier of business products and services. We are looking for talented individuals who share our passion for being exceptional.
Based at our modern HQ in Leatherhead, Surrey, you would be joining our friendly, helpful and supportive team that builds long-term business relationships with its clients based on trust, honesty and integrity.
What will you be doing? In time and with careful training you will…
- Provide our clients with a first-class service experience
- Process quotations, customer orders, enquiries and queries
- Build effective relationships with clients
- Provide front line support working to our Company KPIs
- Be prepared to go above and beyond the norm to fully satisfy our customers
Who we look for.
We are always on the look out for brilliant people with the right can-do positive attitude to fit in here.
What will you get in return?
All our support to help achieve a successful apprenticeship outcome which will lead to further career development and good earning potential plus a job you thoroughly enjoy.
Assisting the client service and commercial/corporate teams. Full training will be given and duties will initially include:
- Assisting with daily sales order processing duties
- Assisting with quotation preparation
- Assisting with client enquiries and queries
- Helping prepare client reports
- Assist with client bespoke stock counts, record stock figures and carry out quality control checks as requested
- Assisting account management and marketing teams with CRM database update and data entry
- Filing and administration
Requirements and prospects
- Communicate well verbally and in writing
- Be IT literate, experience in MS Office products would be an advantage
- Proficient in maths and English
- Be organised, self-motivated and have great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, proactive and positive
- Confident and articulate
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive
- The ability to make decisions and work positively in a team environment
- Friendly, helpful and have a supportive approach to colleagues and customers
- Maths GCSE or equivalent grade 6+
- English GCSE or equivalent grade 6+
Please be advised that your personal details will be passed onto the employer if you are successful.
MBM Omega has experience of running successful apprenticeships with the majority of candidates progressing to full-time employment with the Company in a variety of departments. This could include: customer services, commercial team, sales, marketing, accounts and operations.
Things to consider
MBM Omega is situated on a smart, leafy, modern business park within a modern building, a relatively short distance from Leatherhead mainline station - approximate walking time is 20 minutes. Alternatively there is sufficient free parking on site.
Self-catering amenities are on site with external food providers visiting daily for lunch purchases. Alternatively, Leatherhead town centre is a short drive away, as well as other local shops and supermarkets.
About the employer
We provide a true single source for all business requirements, allowing customers to streamline their processes, save time and resources and secure best value.
Our products and services include:
- Office Supplies – paper, books & pads, writing, drawing and correction, envelopes and labels, packaging and post room, archive and storage, filing solutions, conference and presentation, diaries and planners, desktop accessories
- Studio Supplies– graphic supplies, art and craft supplies, studio equipment
- Technology – technology and office machines, audio visual equipment, IT accessories and peripherals, storage media, printer supplies
- Facilities Supplies– premises and maintenance, safety and security, retail supplies, cleaning, hygiene and washroom, kitchen, catering and restroom
- Print Services – stationery, collateral, visual merchandising, display panels, reprographics, binding, finishing
- Promotional Products – gifts, clothing, conference products, bags
- Office Interiors – design, fit-out, project management, furniture and accessories
- Services – Managed Print Services (MPS), shredding, archiving, recycling, flowers, plants, business catering (London), telecommunications, watercoolers, bespoke sourcing
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weir Training Ltd
Kerry Newton 01932 567626 email@example.com
The candidate will complete an apprenticeship within the agreed subject for the vacancy. This may include a BTEC Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment. It may also include Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT. This will be delivered by Weir Training Limited.
The candidate will complete an Apprenticeship within the agreed subject for the vacancy. This may include a BTEC Diploma/Standard and End Point Assessment. It may also include Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT. This will be delivered by Weir Training Limited.
Training will be provided in house and on the job via experienced management and colleagues. The line manager has exceptional experience in Customer Service delivery across a broad range of industries and organisation sizes. She will be directly responsible for the development of the successful candidate.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.