Customer Service Apprentice Russell Worth
This challenging and rewarding position involves working as part of the New Client Team of one of the South West’s leading personal injury solicitors.
Closing date: 24 Aug 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Aug 2021
11 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Apprentice will be working within the New Client Team where their responsibilities and duties will include:
- Receiving and logging the details of new clients
- To assess and vet new clients
- To prepare initial paperwork and keep all reports up to date
- You will be part of a small team and report to your Line Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired professional skills include:
- Excellent general literacy and numeracy skills
- Experience and confidence with using a variety of IT programmes and systems
- Excellent attention to detail with an appreciation for discrepancies
- A methodical, step by step approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence with working within a heavily regulated industry and performing duties in line with Data Protection and related legislation
- You will have a good degree of personal confidence as well as drive, focus and ambition, with a desire to embark on an apprenticeship which could ultimately lead to a rewarding and challenging career
- You will have a flexible and adaptable approach, with the ability to prioritise effectively and be able to multitask if necessary
- You will have the ability to self-manage and take ownership for your own workload
- You will be able to effectively contribute to the work of the team and be able to shoulder your share of the day to day responsibilities
- You will have a strong desire to develop your personal and professional skills to a very high standard
Due to the nature of the position, a GCSE pass grade in maths, English and ICT (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
Whilst you will initially be working towards a Level 2 qualification, the employer has given assurances that if all factors allow, there may be an opportunity for an apprentice with the right skills to progress into a full-time role within the company.
About the employer
Russell Worth Solicitors are a very well-known company that are passionate about the service they offer to their clients and take great pride in delivering a very standard of customer satisfaction to all their clients. They deal with a lot of clients personal claims such as serious injuries, road accidents, work claims industrial illness, slips and trips, product liability and other accidents.
The Russell Worth practice is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and are members of the Law Societies Personal Injury Panel and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) so all their clients can be confident that they will have the very best legal advisors pursuing their claims.
They have gained the reputation over the years of dealing with every situation with empathy, using a very understanding and professional approach to all their clients situations.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills to Group Ltd
Skills Group 01752 332442 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Health and Safety Certificate
- Emergency First Aid
Most aspects of your training will be delivered on site by the employer, where you will gain all the skills, knowledge and experience to assist you in this role.
Your duties will vary from day to day, and throughout your onsite learning process you will work closely with experienced members of staff.
You will have regular visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will help you and monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.