Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprentice Queensberry Hotel Limited
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals wishing to pursue their career in hospitality in a Michelin standard restaurant. The role is challenging and best suited to people with a strong desire to push themselves and learn alongside some of the most talented people in the West Country.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will develop your front of house skills working alongside the front of house team. This position will offer great career progression and a solid basis to learn and excel.
You will cover topics such as:
- Company strategy, objectives, values, mission and the company's vision
- Business operating procedures
- How to effectively organise, motivate and coordinate a team
- Customer profiles and how to exceed customer expectations
- Leadership styles and supervisory management skills
The right candidate will be a positive person, with a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn and someone who is a team player.
Requirements and prospects
- Restaurant service experience
- Good communication skills
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Desire to work at the highest end of the Restaurant Industry.
It would be an advantage to have GCSE’s in the 4 to 9 (A* to C) range or equivalent for English and maths, but this is not essential as you will complete Functional Skills as part of the apprenticeship if necessary. The successful candidate will also need to complete an initial assessment, which will help us plan the appropriate support required to meet your individual needs.
On completion of the apprenticeship, there is great career progression available here. Previous apprentices have gone on to develop through to senior positions.
Things to consider
You will be expected to work 4 days/evening a week. This will also include weekends and public holidays. The Role is challenging but the rewards are excellent!
About the employer
The Queensberry Hotel Bath – Proudly Independent. If you are looking for luxury and impeccable service, and bold, individual style, housed in a characterful Georgian townhouse, right in the centre of the beautiful city of Bath, then you are absolutely in the right place.
And that’s not all, we are also home to the only Michelin-starred Restaurant in Bath, so before you ascend the stairs of an evening for your restful slumber, our Executive Head Chef, Chris Cleghorn will ensure the most impeccable dining experience in a relaxed setting, proudly showcasing the absolute best of the local provenance.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Of Bath College
The Apprenticeships Team 01225 328752 Apprenticeships@bathcollege.ac.uk
You will be working towards the following qualification/standard:
Hospitality Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Main learning objectives: Company strategies, objectives, values, mission and the companies vision, how to effectively organise, motivate and coordinate a team, business operating procedures, customer profiles and how to exceed customer expectation, leadership styles and supervisory management skills, financial operations
- Functional Skills – if required
- EPA (End Point Assessment)
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work, verbal discussion and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.