Customer Service Apprentice Sandridge Blinds Ltd
Working as part of the successful Sandridge Blinds team, the apprentice will be responsible ensuring the best customer experience as part of the front of house retail department of the company. This will create a perfect 'customer journey' by offering full support to each client.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Sandridge Blinds have established themselves as the go-to provider for domestic window blinds in the region, offering a fully bespoke order & manufacturing process.
They are now looking for a hard-working apprentice to join their customer service & retail team in order to provide a comprehensive client-support service, in order to maximise the public view of the organisation.
Duties of the role includes:
- Making phone calls to customers, colleagues, and contractors/suppliers
- Meet & greet customers when they enter the showroom
- Follow through the 'sales process' by providing customers support on where they can find certain products.
- Assist colleagues in completing the sale of new products
- identifying promotions within the business
- Responding to online reviews
- Ensuring a thorough 'quality process' is stuck to - provide courtesy calls to customers to take feedback and ensure they are happy with their product
Requirements and prospects
- Experience using computers, including the Microsoft Office package e.g. Excel, and Word etc.
- Good time management skills
- Communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Friendly & approachable
- Able to work as a team
- Able to follow instruction and work independently
There are pre-requisite qualifications to apply for this role, however a good working standard of maths & English is preferable.
For the right person, a full-time role would be available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship course.
Things to consider
Look at the location of this employer - how would you get to them if you were offered the job?
Whilst this role will commence at £4.30 per hour, the wage will be reviewed periodically, with good work being rewarded with an increase in hourly pay.
About the employer
Sandridge Blinds is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers, suppliers, and installers of quality, made to measure blinds for homes and businesses.
Based in Hull, we have one of the largest displays and best equipped showrooms in the UK. Behind our showroom we operate from a 12,000 sq. ft. purpose designed factory, equipped with the latest equipment to ensure quality and reliability of service.
Here are just some of the reasons you should choose Sandridge Blinds to supply and install your blinds:
- Suppliers of quality custom made blinds to retail & wholesale customers, the trade and commerce
- First class reputation within the industry built upon unrivalled service and quality of products
- A comprehensive range of blinds to meet all requirements from the most economical to those requiring the highest quality
- Source of many systems for specialist applications e.g. protection of VDU’s, conservatories, to fit Velux windows, etc.
- Wide stockholding of raw materials which are selected for durability, reliability, and value for money
- We will accept and have fulfilled orders of any size from 1 to over 1000
- Local family business with longstanding reputation providing an unrivalled professional fitting service in the East Riding of Yorkshire
HYA TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by HYA Training Ltd
Richard Chrystal 01482 2111778 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.