Office Administration Apprentice ELIEZER SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES LIMITED
Eliezer Supported Living are looking to recruit a professional administration apprentice to join their company specialising in providing supported living to those in need. The administration apprentice will be a pivotal part of the team and will be responsible for administration duties.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
29 Sep 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with staff training
- Minute meetings
- Complete a project toward the apprenticeship
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Communicate with customers
- Understand and use internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Book meetings and schedule events
- Order office stationery and supplies
- Maintain internal databases
- Submit expense reports
- Keep employee records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organise, store and print company documents as needed
- Answer and redirect phone calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle queries from managers and employees
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner
- Willing to learn
A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential.
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Eliezer Supported Living Services (ESLS) is a family owned company which provide supported living to service users who live independently in the community. ESLS strive to maintain the family values and we believe all our service users should have a voice and feel part of a team.
We understand that the people we support are all individuals and might require several different kinds of support - whether it’s help with developing daily living and independence skills, support with finding fulfilling and worthwhile employment or just wanting company or opportunities to develop confidence and experience new things.
At ESLS we provide a person-centred approach to support, and always spend time. We strongly believe in people being in control of their support and supporting them to identify outcomes that are important to them and are both achievable and measurable. This can help develop basic life skills, confidence and independence, and ensure people are able to reach their full potential.
ELIEZER SUPPORTED LIVING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
Functional Skills level 1/2.
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.