Apprentice Customer Service Assistant One Stop Hire Ltd
As an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant, you will be assisting the Sales Support Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
10 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Assisting the Sales Support Manager
- Actively liaising with employees and customers to ensure we always give the best service possible
- Supporting the department with various tasks including communicating with existing and potential customers.
- You will be using computers and various programs including Microsoft Excel and Word daily, so good knowledge in this area is advantageous
- Sort, produce and send documentation to employees and customers
- Liaise with all departments and provide administration assistance, where necessary
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and our bespoke management system
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, mailing, filing, laminating and binding.
- Answering and dealing with general telephone enquiries
- Any other office duties, as required
Potential prospects to progress into a full-time role for the ideal candidate upon completion of this apprenticeship. Please be aware you will be working for One Stop Hire and you will be also required to attend college or an equivalent training provider for weekly day training as part of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- A keen eye for details and strong organisation skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Essential knowledge of various Microsoft software: Word, Excel etc.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels and communicate effectively at all times
- Maintain a balanced and consistent performance in your work
- Ability to adapt to changes on a daily basis and have a strong work ethic
- Determination to succeed and the ability to prioritise workload
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service to existing and potential customers
Essential: 4 x GCSE at A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE maths and English at A*-C / 9-4 and English or equivalent.
Progression to future career at One Stop Hire.
Things to consider
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy. Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.
For more information on the NMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Tool & equipment hire, plus we offer sales of our products and also construction health and safety training. We have over 16 depots nationally, but our headquarters are in Chorley, Lancashire.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Runshaw College
Kirsty Gregory Gregory.email@example.com
You will be working towards the following qualification/standard:
- Customer Service Practitioner – Level 2
- Main learning objectives: Recognition of regulations and legislation within own organisation, contribute to customer focused experience, manage customer expectations, provide customer service, principles of business
- EPA (End Point Assessment) – Towards the final few months of the apprenticeship you will complete your End Point Assessment. This includes an ‘Apprentice Showcase’ to provide examples of work, a practical observation and a professional discussion. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work, verbal discussion and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.