ATA - Business Administration Apprentice INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to gain a variety of skills and experience of administration with Phoenix Place, a Specialist Independent School for Girls. Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To provide general clerical support and other general administration tasks
- Being point of contact for both telephone and face-to-face enquiries and take messages
- Ensure school security arrangements are always complied with, including the issue of visitor’s badges and signing of the visitor’s book
- Undertake filing and photocopying, as required
- Process data for students reports, i.e. attendance, behaviour, assessment and achievement
- Input and process information, data and reports from school MIS system, as requested
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the manual and computerised pupil data records
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of stock and order supplies, as necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good customer service skills
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Preferably, previous administrative experience
- Ability to maintain accurate records, both manual and on a database
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to keep calm and continue to work well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to work flexibly when required
- Willingness to combine work and study to achieve Business Administration Apprenticeship (Level 3)
GCSE's at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- The opportunity for possible progression for the right candidate, if you impress in the placement
Things to consider
- Please google the location prior to applying
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
You will be employed by Inspire ATA for the duration of the apprenticeship but placed at Phoenix Place School.
About the employer
Inspire ATA Ltd. is a not-for-profit social enterprise set up to make a difference. We specialise in working with a wide range of clients (nationwide) that want to take on excellent Apprentices. We recruit and employ all of our Apprentices and then arrange amazing placements with our partners and clients whilst providing ongoing support. We also arrange and quality assure the training through our partner apprenticeship training providers.
Our vision is “to inspire ambition and widen horizons” and this is something that is totally embedded in all that we do. Our ATA creates apprenticeship jobs and opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t exist for people, allowing them to raise their aspirations. A lot of our work is with schools, so we love the fact that our Apprentices go on to inspire children of all ages. We inspire to inspire!
We want to have a positive impact on society with the work we do, and we encourage individuals to be good citizens that contribute to the wider community. Our focus for 2020 is all around the development and wellbeing of our Apprentices – you will often see us use the hashtag #LearnerFirst.
We operate nationally but we are based in Hammersmith & Fulham in London and have twice come runner up in their annual business awards for Best Social Enterprise or Charity (2016 and 2017).
Additional location information
Let Me Play Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Let Me Play Ltd
Emily Ives firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills Level 2, English or maths, if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.