Customer Service Apprentice Mann & Hummel UK Ltd
An exciting opportunity to be a customer service apprentice within a well known company. Level 2 Customer service practitioner Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
09 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assist in the development of advertising materials (e.g. posters, leaflets) and promotional activities for the MANN-FILTER brand
- Participate in customer visits, trade shows and training sessions where possible
- Act as a professional representative of the MANN-FILTER brand when attending external events and in all communications with customers
- Assist with the organisation of internal / external events and activities
- Assist with the distribution of promotional items.
- Support with customer communications.
- Use and maintain the marketing database (Salesforce).
- Responsible for maintaining the correct stock levels of promotional items and integrate into SAP database
- Learn to use Marketing Cloud, InDesign and Photoshop (marketing software)
- Develop creative marketing skills in order to devise and prepare content / layout of communications, including print and electronic marketing materials, topical web and customer e-banners / e-signatures
- Support pricing maintenance
- Assist in new product creation
- Develop technical knowledge to support with queries
- Support Sales team with analysis and queries
- Attend Customer training
- Answering customer and potential customer enquiries and queries, by phone and email
- Learn to process customer orders and returns
- Learn to maintain electronic customer records within SAP software (training will be provided). · Accurately enter data into department spreadsheets using MS Excel.
- File documentation accurately and routinely
- Diary management for self and team, including sending MS Outlook calendar meeting invites and booking meeting rooms
- Be a proactive and helpful team member: take messages for colleagues away from their desks, flexibly assist colleagues with tasks during busy periods
- General office duties including: photocopying, distributing and opening post, and any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the business
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Genuine interest in Marketing & Business
- Able to follow instructions
- Motivated to learn
- Use of Photoshop or similar software would be highly advantageous
- Smart appearance
- Responsible approach to work, customers and colleagues
- Professional, polite and friendly telephone manner
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a busy and fast paced environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to work within a team
- Positive attitude
- Well organised
- Interest in cars and motor trade
- Motivated to learn
- Five GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above, including maths – or equivalent grades
- Specifically GCSE English (Language / combined Language & Literature) at grade B or above – or equivalent grades
- A qualification in a creative subject (e.g. Media Studies, Graphic Design & Technology, GCSE, BTEC or similar)
- A qualification in business studies or similar (e.g. GCSE, BTEC)
- Successfully completed paid or voluntary work experience
There may be the opportuinty of a full time position upon completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Vision and values: keeping our eye on the goal Being leaders in the filtration market is much more than just a vision for us; it is our mission and our passion. We want to strengthen and build on our position as a global market leader in filtration technology through our 'motivated employees, outstanding products and excellent results'. We FOCUS on our customers, develop INNOVATION, which is relevant, inspire LEADERSHIP in everything we do, build TRUST through high integrity & quality performance, drive EMPOWERMENT to ensure speed of execution & deliver RESULTS, which excel. Our approach is to be a: • reliable partner for our customers, • top-class employer to our employees, • profitable company for our owners, • company that takes its environmental and social responsibilities seriously.
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
Lauren Childs firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service
- Functional skills as required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.