Receptionist Apprenticeship Sai Medical Centre
Are you looking for the right opportunity that will allow you to kick start a career within the medical industry? Do you want to earn £200 per week whilst gaining a qualification? If so, here is the perfect position for you!
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
07 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Sai Medical Centre have a nice and friendly team who will be providing full training to the successful candidate. The successful candidate would be going into a smoothly ran office where there is always at least two receptionists on at all times making it never too stressful!
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Work on reception area, meet and greet visitors
- Booking patients into appointments
- Use excellent customers service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Postal duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply now!
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our aim is to provide high quality responsive healthcare delivered by an experienced, dedicated and supported primary healthcare team.
We offer a personal and friendly service and encourage our patients to take an active interest in their health care. We manage your illnesses and help to keep you fit by offering a range of preventative services. The practice is committed to improving the healthcare experience for all its patients.
The practice wishes to provide a primary care service that is sensitive to patients and carers needs. Every part of the work is led by practising clinicians who listen to the views of their patients and will tailor their care to their needs.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Abbi Warnes 07917 904302 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.