Customer Service Apprentice FULCRUM AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are a busy, fast growing and thriving Call Centre based in Leicester Forest East. We are looking for Customer Service Apprentices to join our team. Could this be you?
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
£150.00 - £200.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2021
07 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Based at Fulcrum Automotive Services Head Office, the Customer Service Apprentice will work within the team responsible for managing day to day inbound customer calls, e-mail requests and enquiries requesting service and processing requests via customer systems. You will also make outbound calls for various reasons. These services range from requests for information, through to the processing and fulfilment of various service requests.
Customers include both Corporate and Consumers clients. Contact with the customer is via the telephone or e-mail, requesting and recording information on bespoke windows based systems and using commercial software such as Excel.
Duties will include:
- To provide a professional, accurate and friendly service to customers in terms of processing requests and assists in helping them with any query
- To ensure the service offered to our customers is of the highest standard at all times
- To adhere to all Company procedures
- To adhere to the specific customer procedures and processes
- To communicate any relevant information to the customer
- Accurate completion of any associated system records or spreadsheet
- Take relevant action, within authority levels, to resolve any queries within an agreed timescale following any relevant investigation
- To communicate any relevant information or service issues to the Operations manager
- Ensure that a professional and courteous image is portrayed at all times, both personally in attitude and appearance in the work place
- To carry out any other reasonable request or duty as requested by the Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Keyboard skills
- Accuracy and an attention to detail
- Organisation skills as well as the ability to maintain a tidy desk
- The ability to remain focused and calm in all customer contact situations
- Ability and desire to work within a team
- The ability to work within an open plan contact centre
- Good verbal communication skills
A positive, friendly, confident and enthusiastic approach to their work.
GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 in English and maths.
A training and development program has been developed with the aim of ensuring apprentices have clear training and development to allow them to feel confident and skilled to complete activities within their role and develop a range of skills and work based experience. This will be delivered on the job and through formal training either on or off site.
Progress will be mapped through regular one to one meetings, with agreed targets linked to completion of training, productivity, quality and resulting in acknowledgment and reward.
Things to consider
- Performance related pay advantages.
- Wage is £5.00 per hour: hours on offer 30 - 40 hours per week to suit the applicant
About the employer
Our company was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to meet the needs of UK businesses that have significant requirements to hire vehicles.
Our primary services cover the management of multiple vehicle rental suppliers on behalf of our clients.
This independent layer of management ensures that our clients receive a consistent customer service experience whilst achieving the commercial benefits from the use of multiple suppliers.
- To provide the best customer service possible
- To maximise the revenue opportunities for our clients
- To be the partner of choice for managing Vehicle Rental
Our management team offer the benefits of years of experience gained from previous positions within the vehicle rental and automotive industry.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.