Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice INTEC SELECT LIMITED
You will work alongside and be mentored by a highly experienced Senior Consultant / Manager within the business who will train you in all aspects of the recruitment cycle. You will be learning how to attract candidates through advertising and headhunting, and how to qualify them in detail.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 42.00
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
04 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will work alongside and be mentored by a highly experienced Consultant / Manager within the business who will train you in all aspects of the recruitment cycle. You will be learning how to attract candidates through advertising and headhunting, and how to qualify them in detail.
Once you have more knowledge in the industry you will be fully supported to build your own portfolio of clients and being trained on building effective business relationships. Duties can include some of the following as a general overview
- Generating new business and manage own client base - providing all your clients with excellent industry and market knowledge to assist them in their recruitment planning and providing first class service at all times
- Sourcing candidates to keep us one step ahead of the market
- Business development of new and existing clients and showcasing our firm both over the phone and face to face
- Speaking to existing and new candidates on a daily basis, finding out if they are looking for work, what they are looking for, how good the candidates are, if we have any suitable requirements on a permanent or freelance basis etc.
- Candidate Management. Interviewing candidates and ensure a brief is taken from each candidate to offer them a tailored proactive campaign to find them their ideal role
- Update your candidates regularly and ensure they are given our First Class Service
- Updating information on our database and sourcing of candidates, clients and contacts. The Database is very important as it contains all our information on clients, candidates etc.
- Producing quality direct marketing materials to send to our current and future clients
- Manage the entire recruitment process from taking a vacancy through to placing a candidate in the job
- General office duties – Typing CV’s, compiling mail shots etc.
- Meeting and interviewing candidates
Requirements and prospects
- It is imperative that you have exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- It is a must that you are motivated, resilient, have a strong work ethic
- None required
- Full-time position
Things to consider
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a solid career within technical resourcing. The successful candidate(s) can expect a base salary of £18-25k with an uncapped OTE of approx £35-40k in the first year plus additional benefits; ongoing training and career development.
- Benefiting from one to one training/mentoring
- Learning from the best in the business who earn six figure salaries per annum
- Enjoy the incentives, commission, lunch clubs, holidays
- Working in a motivating fun environment
- Managing the full 360 cycle of recruitment
- Part of a growing, successful and stable company
- Given the opportunity to work your way up to team leader/manager level/director level
- Working towards one of the market leading commission structures
About the employer
At Intec Select, IT people are our business. We know that any business is only as successful as the people it employs, so delivering the very best candidates to meet our clients’ needs is our primary aim.
Founded on a wealth of experience and high level, highly regarded expertise, Intec Select was established in 2016. We bring a fresh, young and dynamic approach to IT recruitment and have turned our vision of moving away from current recruitment standards and offering a new style of intelligent, ethical and customer-focused recruitment that adapts to suit the needs of each client into a reality.
We have more than 50 years’ combined IT recruitment experience in London, across the rest of the UK and indeed internationally.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Sarah Collins 01375 480088 email@example.com
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by Intec Select
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.