Apprentice HR Administrator HR Pro Consulting Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice HR Administrator to join our team. You will work closely with the Managers and candidates in handling a variety of recruitment across the organisation. You will be supporting candidates and managers with the best possible service and experience, ensuring a fully compliant and responsive recruitment.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice HR Administrator to join our team in Totton. You will work closely with the Managers and candidates in handling a variety of recruitment across the organisation.
The role will be hands on working with overseeing all end to end recruitment processes from start to finish. You will be supporting candidates and managers with the best possible service and experience, ensuring a fully compliant and responsive recruitment.
Duties will include:
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Assist with sourcing candidates from variety of channels
- Conducting candidate testing
- Providing reports and updates to management
- Compliance administration
- Client management & account management
- General HR Administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- You will have strong writing skills and fluency across programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The role may involve occasional travel to another site, as well as offsite meetings and events so a driving licence is desired
- An excellent communicator with strong planning and organisational skills
- We are looking for someone who would like to gain experience of managing the end to end recruitment cycle from vacancy approval all the way through to onboarding the successful candidate
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships across the organisation and be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines will be extremely important
- As we are going through a period of significant change, we are looking for someone comfortable developing and embedding new processes and systems
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Upon successful completion of the Business Administration NVQ, the role will be sponsored to achieve a REC or CIPD recruitment qualification.
Career path will include HR Advisor, Business Partner.
Things to consider
Please ensure that you are able to commute to both the employers address and Totton College before applying for this role.
A full driving license is desirable due to the remote location of the office as well as potential traveling within the job.
About the employer
HR Dept – Solent provides outsourced HR for small and medium sized enterprises across the Southampton, Fareham, and Portsmouth Region.
We provide generalist HR support, recruitment, Learning and Development, Restructures, Redundancies, on a Pay as You Go or Retained basis for clients. We also provide them with Contracts of Employment, Handbooks, Director’s Service Agreements, etc for client.
In addition, we provide support for clients to achieve IIP, ISO 9001 and LEXCEL accreditations.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Totton College
Carol Goring 02380874874 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- 1-2-1 support sessions with an industry experienced assessor, working towards your EPA and creating your portfolio of evidence
- Fortnightly group workshops on a Wednesday
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.