Customer Service Apprentice Specsavers Hearcare
We are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to help with the operation of the store.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
24 Sep 2021
02 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to assist in the operation of the store in order to achieve sales targets and profitability through the delivery of excellent customer service, and to be a valuable part of a successful retail team.
Duties will include:
- Explore customer needs thoroughly, and approach customers to offer assistance
- Good knowledge of Specsavers products, especially single vision lens types and treatments
- Book and change customer appointments on the in-store computer system
- Operate the till effectively
- Understand and apply NHS practises and procedures
- Participate in a positive team spirit within the store by actively seeking to improve your own knowledge and skills and participating in training sessions
Requirements and prospects
Good communication skills.
- Friendly and confident
- Able to work in a busy environment
English and maths A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) preferred.
Opportunity for a full time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please consider how you will get to the place of work, including parking charges in Hereford city centre, and you will also need to be prepared to work weekends.
About the employer
Our passion is to deliver outstanding customer care, combined with sound dispensing advice and product recommendations that best suit individual customer needs. In additional to the highest quality equipment, we aim to provide both our store staff and our customers with an excellent overall environment.
At Specsavers, we treat people as we would wish to be treated, and as such, you will be supported by well trained and motivated retail staff, in addition to an expert professional team. Our expectation is that you will share our vision to provide our patients with the very best professional service as well as exceptional customer care on every visit to your store.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Any other job specific training as necessary
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)