Customer Business Support Apprentice South Western Housing Society
You will deal with a wide variety of enquires from residents, as well as supporting the operations team. This will include administering repairs of homes, organising gas servicing & other compliance monitoring, collection of low-level rent arrears, preparing tenancy paperwork, maintaining databases and other admin tasks to support the Partnership.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
£161.70 to £311.85
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Purpose of Job.
To provide a comprehensive business support to the staff and customers of Willow tree Housing Partnership (WTHP) in line with its agreed vision, mission and objectives.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To provide a comprehensive frontline service to callers, providing information and assistance on all aspects of the service, seeking to find solutions at first point of contact
- To fulfil all administrative functions of WTHP efficiently and effectively
- To ensure all records and document management systems are updated and cleansed in a timely manner
- To provide an effective reception service to visitors to the offices
- To support the facilitation of meetings and events
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Competent in use of IT including Word, Excel and data input
- Ability to prioritise and work in a flexible manner
- Ability to deal with vulnerable people
- Flexible & Responsive
- Good people skills
- Team player
GCSE maths and English grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Previous apprentices have gone on to fill permanent roles within the Partnership, such as Finance Manager, Housing Officer and Senior BSA.
About the employer
- SWHS - Trading As - Willow Tree Housing Partnership is a social housing provider. We have 600 properties in the South West. Our main business is renting properties to people who cannot afford to buy or rent in the private sector
- We ensure that our properties are improved and maintained to a high standard for example, dealing with tenant repairs and providing new kitchens and bathrooms
- We have a turnover of £3m which comes from the rents we charge to our tenants
- We are continuing to build new homes in villages and small towns in Somerset and Devon
- We manage all our homes from our office in Rooksbridge including letting vacant properties, resolving problems such as anti-social behaviour and collecting rents and service charges
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weston College
Jane Deane 01934 411663 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- 20% Off the job training
- Regular contact from Regional Trainer Assessor
- Monthly workshops
- In house training
- Functional Skills in maths and English if not previously attained
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.