To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties
Business Administration Apprentice
Little Jungle Nursery Ltd
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Aug 2017
07 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- Deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- Support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- Meet and greet visitors as required.
- Maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Natural passion for working with children and developing them
- Respect for others, and the environment and believing in equal opportunities
- Good and professional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
- Neat and professional appearance
- Good literacy and computer literacy skills
- Ability to handle situations calmly
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Willingness to undertake training as necessary
- GCSEs A-C required, including English and Mathematics
Possible Permanent Position
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour from 1st October 2016. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
About the employer
LITTLE JUNGLE NURSERY is a privately owned daycare nursery, catering for up to 87 children between the ages of 1 and 5 years old. We are situated on a quiet residential street in East Dulwich, minutes from an enclosed public green, a children’s playground and a wildlife centre, all of which we aim to make full use. We are open all year, except for bank holidays, the last week of August and two weeks at Christmas. Our opening hours are 7:30am to 6:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Level 2/3 Business Administration Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT if required.
Business and Administration
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
emily laurenza 01277725974 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017