Apprentice Beauty Therapist Calcot Health & Leisure Company Limited
This apprenticeship will provide you with the skills to break into the beauty therapy industry. The course covers all aspects of beauty therapy including facial, eyelash and eyebrow treatments, waxing, manicure and pedicure services and makeup application.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
01 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out beauty therapy treatments including facials, massages, waxing and makeup application
- Consultations with clients, choosing the most appropriate treatments and products
- Maintaining spa and treatment rooms to a high standard
- Provides advice and recommendations on the beauty treatments and appointments
- Facilitates the client journey, makes appointments, completes the services and handles payments from clients
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good time management
- Desire to learn
- Good team spirit
- A minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4/C in maths and English
On completion of the apprenticeship, to be a qualified beauty therapist.
Things to consider
Calcot Spa is a beautiful countryside loctaion approximately 3 miles from Tetbury. Easy access from Stroud, Gloucester, Swindon and Bristol. There is no public transport, so your own transport is essential.
About the employer
Stylish rooms, a sublime spa, amazing spaces to eat and meet… and 220 glorious acres. We’ve treats at every turn at Calcot & Spa. Bring the family, bring a certain someone and absolutely bring your appetite. For top-notch feasting, reimagined relaxation and a little outdoor adventure. Come and play, celebrate and collaborate. Gather together at Calcot… and explore your country side.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional skills in maths and English
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.