Apprentice Recruitment Administrator TSR PARTNERSHIP LTD
Join a busy and dynamic recruitment team as their administrator with a clear pathway to success and progression for those with high levels of ambition.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The post itself is a busy and varied one where you will provide valuable support for the consultants within the business.
This might include:
- Answering the telephones, screening calls and taking messages when appropriate
- Dealing with inbound and outbound post
- Searching CV sites for suitable candidates
- Placing adverts on job boards for the consultants
- Ensuring that stationery orders are placed for the office when required
- Scanning in compliance documents from candidates and consultants
- Arranging interviews and booking meeting rooms accordingly
- Supporting the consultants when required to sort through CVs and contact candidates by telephone/email to find out their availability for work
- General administration to support the smooth running of the business on a day to day basis
The employer would like you to know that there is a clear progression route for a candidate who is ambitious. The plan would be for you to spend a year as an administrator and then if you are keen to progress, they would look to move you into a resourcer role and then into a trainee consultant position.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
Requirements and prospects
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Genuine interest in the sector
Grades A*-C or equivalent are essential, specifically maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9-4.
Vision Business has strong employer links within the sector and we encourage all our employers to consider further opportunities, this may include progression onto an advanced/higher apprenticeship or full time employment.
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance
- Every applicant must attend a Vision Business Assessment Centre prior to being presented to the employer
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
On successful appointment:
- You will be entitled to receive statutory annual leave
- This is a weekly/monthly paid post
- You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work
- You must work with your specialist to complete apprenticeship work on time and to the best of your ability
- You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures
- You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding
- Please note this vacancy may close earlier than the planned closing date in the event of the position being filled
About the employer
There’s no mystery behind what this company do. They help their clients recruit the best people for their businesses. It really is that simple. They claim to only employ the best people themselves. All of their consultants are specialists in their chosen field. They service 8 sectors; Trades labour, construction technical, building envelope, facilities management, civil engineering, industrial, mechanical & electrical and driving/transport.
TSR PARTNERSHIP LTD
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627 191 email@example.com
Business Administration Level 3 Standard.
Vision Business is part of the West Nottinghamshire College Group. West Nottinghamshire College is one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country with a well-earned reputation for excellence particularly in the areas of apprenticeships. The college was named a national Beacon College in 2009. With 30,000 students nationwide and links with over 2,000 employers, we are a high-profile centre of education that is well known for producing work-ready, ambitious and highly-skilled individuals. We offer apprenticeships, advanced apprenticeships and adult apprenticeships in a range of sector specialisms.
An apprenticeship is an on the job learning programme that allows you, the apprentice, to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence. You will be expected to work towards theory elements in addition to putting the theory into practice.
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, English and ICT Functional Skills which are an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition.
Vision Business will also work with you to ensure your knowledge of Employment Rights and Responsibilities are at the required level for an apprentice.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss this or any other vacancy please call the Vision Apprentices team on 01623 627191 extension 8799.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.