Legal Administration Apprentice TAYLORS LEGAL LIMITED
A great opportunity to join the Taylors Legal team has arisen. As a Legal Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to solicitors with all types of residential conveyancing. This includes but is not limited to; Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Stair-casing and redeeming help to buy loans.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Legal Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to solicitors with all types of residential conveyancing. This includes but is not limited to; Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Stair-casing and redeeming help to buy loans.
Key accountabilities will be:
- To draft, transcribe, word-process, type and prepare documents for issue, as necessary
- To deal with routine matters, correspondence and queries on own initiative
- To enter back-up records of key dates in the firm’s central diary, monitor diary notes and inform of forthcoming events and deadlines as appropriate
- Dealing with new, current and former clients by telephone, email and in person, take messages, dealing with basic enquiries and make appointments
File Management including:
- Maintaining current files in a neat order, ensuring all required documentation is completed and filed
- Liaising with accounts department on completion of matters to check account is clear
- Closing files on completion, schedule and archiving
- To Liaise with client, lenders and other third parties as required
- To arrange conferences/meetings as requested
- To ensure that clients are, to the best of your ability, kept satisfied at all times and to resolve any concerns promptly and courteously, reporting them as formal complaints for investigation when relevant
- To work at all times in accordance with the policies and practices defined within the office manual and to liaise with the partners regarding suggested improvements to any aspect of the quality system
- To assist as necessary with other duties commensurate with the post e.g. filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Reviewing proof of funds being contributed to show consistency to lifestyle and age
- Applying for searches
- Assisting, dealing and responding to enquiries
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Submitting stamp duty returns
- Registration of purchases
- Communicating with clients, agents and other parties
Requirements and prospects
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure information is accurate and complete
- Ensuring high level client care
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Computer Literate and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Customer / client focused
- Able to work on owe initiative or part of a team
- Happy to help attitude
5 GCSEs at grades A* - C / 9 - 4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding company. For the right candidate there is the possibility to expand and develop a career with the company, and secure a permanent position upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Taylors Legal is a dynamic, forward thinking legal firm based in Chigwell. Taylors offers friendly but first-class legal advice on all aspects of conveyancing, family law, wills, probate and power of attorney.
Their clients are at the heart of the business, where they build close working relationships with all that they service.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SR Education
Haylee Morley 07485302283 Haylee.Morley@sr-apprenticeships.co.uk
- Business Admin Level 3 provided by SR Apprenticeships
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.