Apprentice Business Administrator Colyer Management Services Ltd
Exciting opportunity for a business administration apprentice in a thriving wealth management practice located between Pickering and Scarborough, offering Potential long term career path in the financial services sector.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
07 Mar 2022
26 May 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be based in our busy office working as part of our team who ensure the business generated by the Practice advisers is processed correctly and in a timely manner. Combined with ensuring the highest standards of client service are achieved.
As you progress you will be working alongside our Advisers, collating client information, preparing illustrations, suitability letters and managing cases to completion, working with our internal processing systems. You will be given full training on all areas and the relevant IT systems, so proficient IT skills are helpful, along with a good standard of English and Maths.
Continued Professional Development is strongly encouraged, the St. James's Place Internal accreditations are the first step, followed by the Chartered Insurance Institute level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, quick thinking individual who enjoys using their initiative and has a ‘can do’ working style.
Our office is based between Scarborough and Pickering. We are offering a full-time position with flexible working hours.
Duties will include
- Communicating with clients in writing and over the telephone
- Protection of personal and business information
- Checking compliance with financial service rules
- Producing client information pack, and updating client records using computers and IT systems
- Assisting with planning promotional eveBasic book keeping and managing stationary supplies and orders
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work alone and priorities tasks but also be a team player
- Desire to learn
- Be able to work effectively as part of a small team
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality as the work involves dealing with personal confidential information
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Drive and motivation to see tasks to completion
- Be well presented at all times
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Self- motivated
- GCSEs grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
- A-Levels or equivalent qualifications is desirable but not essential
This position offers the right candidate a long term position with excellent progression opportunities within the financial services sector, with opportunity to undertake further progressive training in the future.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Colyer Associates was established in 2007 by Michael Colyer, we have clients located locally in Yorkshire, London, across the United Kingdom.
Our team of Advisers and Specialists are chosen for their passion, dedication and commitment to other areas of their life and bringing this same enthusiasm to their work adds a uniqueness to each.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyro Training Ltd
Apprenticeship Team 01723 588072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- This is an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of on and off the job training in the workplace. You will have monthly mentoring and guidance at work from a Craven College Learning & Development Advisor alongside weekly college attendance. After 18 months you will be entered to undertake an End Point Assessment, to complete your Apprenticeship
- The End Point Assessment will comprise of a Project, a Knowledge Test, an Employer Reference and a Presentation/Interview with the assessor
- More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.